“Paradise found!” 5 of 5 stars

Frederick, MD
9 attraction reviews
“Paradise found!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Gorgeous, wide sand beaches to play on, built castles, and roam. Plus lovely treasures of the sea to collect at low tide. I hope to return. But PLEASE, stay on the walkways; the dunes are fragile ecosystems. And use your bug spray in the evenings!

Visited July 2012

3 attraction reviews
“Fun in the Sun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

So much relaxing fun in the sun. It was a great day and we picnicked on the beach. It was my sons (1 year) first time in the sand and it was only 20 min from Savannah.

Visited November 2012
Palos Heights, Illinois
10 attraction reviews
“Review of Tybee Island”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

My sister and I wanted to see Tybee Island on our way back from Florida so we stopped here before staying in Savannah. We had a great flat bread pizza at Fannie's. After walking down the pier and having lunch and visiting shops we headed out. I wouldn't recommend going to Tybee Island at this time of year and I don't think it's a place for an older crowd.

Visited November 2012
Tacoma, Washington
4 attraction reviews
“Sunshine and Breezes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I loved Tybee Island beach near the pier. This was my first time to the Atlantic and it was all sunshine and light breezes. They have plenty of beachfront accomodations for those looking to stay more than a day.

Visited October 2012
Maysville, Kentucky, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Best ever beaches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We usually end up on South beach but have stayed at north beach. I love that Tybee is not a highly commercialized island, not a lot of high rise hotels, and stuff. Just mostly a great place to relax, kick back and enjoy the beach. We love it on Tybee! Only negative is that it cost's quite a bit to park on Tybee if you are only there for a day and not actually staying on Tybee.

Visited October 2012