“what happened???” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #78 of 786 Restaurants in Savannah
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“what happened???”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Huey's quite a bit.It's always been just amazing! But this last time, our waiter was pretty slack. We had to ask for refills, we didnt see him forever then he took one bill and ran off with it then came back and got the other one. I was in Huey's for THREE HOURS!! Food is awesome but service this past time wasnt the best.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great crab cakes, great view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Thoroughly recommended as a dinner stop in Savannah. Crab cakes were great, very friendly staff and good for kids. Prices were very reasonable especially given location and quality of food.

Relaxed atmosphere, child friendly - recommended!

Visited April 2013
usa
“Just get the beignets!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Beignets were the best part of my breakfast. I've never had them so I don't know if this is how they should be, but they were perfect for me. They remind me of funnel cake transformed. I had the creole omelette and was not impressed...but I ate it all. My bacon was dry and bit hard to bite. Service was decent. Overall, I say...just order beignets and be done.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Decent food, good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We went to Huey's based upon recommendations of Trip Advisor. I have had better jambalaya elsewhere. The food was good but not fantastic, however, the service was good and the ambience was nice. They had a kid's menu and dinner did not cost a fortune like many of the other tourist traps on River Street, where service is also really slow.

Visited April 2013
Bayonne
“Great place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is a comfortable place to eat. I recommend the bar area because it is a little quieter. The shrimp and grits were great. The crab/shrimp/augratin was tasty. The waiters were very friendly and prompt. The food may have been a bit salty if you don't like too much. Still great. We ate there twice in three days.

• Visited March 2013