“Best Value for money” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #79 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
NC, USA
“Best Value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

My husband & I wanted to make a trip down South to see Savannah (sightseeing+ family vacation for 4 days) with our 30 month old, I`m glad we picked this hotel. The staff, including the receptionists,housekeeping staff & the lunch lady (is what I liked to call her, she served continental breakfast buffet every morning..comes free with the stay BTW), were warm and very friendly. Why not .. It`s Savannah right? We checked into a queen suite for a bargain price. The room came with 2 queen beds, a nice bath, good amount of living space, We requested for refrigerator & a microwave. We got a built in small kitchen area with a sink. Ample space for a kid to walk around, unlike some of the others I`ve been to, where you bump into every bit of furniture around. Housekeeping services everyday..it`s a huge plus with kids around. So after a whole day of sightseeing you walk into a clean room. High speed internet and a delightful continental breakfast buffet every morning with cornflakes, eggs, bagels, waffles, coffee, hot chocolate and some more.

A wonderful treat.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

What a beautiful hotel and a beautiful town to visit. This was our mid-way stop driving to Florida from New Jersey. It was a great time and the downtown area in Savannah was a great experience also.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2010

This was my second stay at this property and I again found it to be clean, quiet and convenient. It's just a mile or so to the Savannah/Hilton Head Airport. There are a number of restaurants within a very short drive as is I-95. Rooms include wired Internet. There's wireless in the lobby (the signal wasn't strong enough to get a reliable connection in the room). The indoor pool was warm and there's a hot tub and small exercise room as well. Desk staff were courteous. Morning breakfast was standard fare, but was adequate.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2010

My husband and I stayed at this hotel from December 27th to the 30th 2009. Our room was on the first floor towards the back entrance, which was convenient, we'd park there and enter through that door each day, plenty of parking (FREE). The location is literally right next to the airport, no issues there. From there to the historic/downtown Savannah district it's about 10 miles, which isn't too bad, so you'll definitely need a car. While in Savannah, we took a trolley tour, parked our car there the first day, second day we paid $9 to park in a garage close to river street.

The hotel itself was extremely comfortable, the bed was great, the room was clean, had a small fridge and microwave. I was surprised to see such high cielings, but it was really nice and spacious. The front desk was nice, didn't have any issues there! They had free cookies everyday very good. Also breakfast was included. Nothing to brag about, but it did the trick. My husband wasn't too crazy about the eggs, but the cereal, breads, and waffles were great. There is also a very inexpensive Waffle House across the street we tried one day!

I recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a comfortable spacious and affordable place to stay while visiting Savannah!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Annandale, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2009

We stayd at this hotel on Dec 23. The location is good if you are driving on 95, the hotel is just off the highway. We got in around 2pm and was able to check in. The hotel staff was very friendly, and the hotel was clean. Our room was spacious and clean. The only thing that was antiquated was the TV. The beds were Tempurpedic (like) and were very comfortable. The breakfast was decent, there was Oatmeal, Eggs and Sausage as well as continental style breakfast.

This is a good place to stop. About 15 minutes drive from Savannah, close to Walmart, but in a very quiet location. I would recommend for passers through or people who need a larger space.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
South
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2009

I went to GA for a funeral. A family member booked us rooms here, and we LOVED IT! I am so looking to staying at Springhill Suites everywhere I go! The front desk were the friendliest people and I am VERY HARD TO PLEASE. AND I will complain, but I had NO COMPLAINTS and the service, sleep and food was great! Marriot is my choice of hotels. But I have falling in love with Springhill Suites! Melanie, Ms. Connie and others were the best! Our room was always clean and fresh. I highly recommend this HOTEL, I have stay intown in Savannah and most required parking fees or just tje area is to busy,. This one is a highway away from anyplace in Savannah, I LOVE IT!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2009

Driving up I-95 from FL to NH. Found a brochure for this hotel @ GA visitors center, Great rate, called hotel directly to check if rms were available, staff was very pleasant on phone told us to come on by, rms were availabe. Check in was quick and pleasant. Hotel is easy to get to off of I-95. Rooms were very clean, plenty of space. Beds were very, very comfortable!!!! (Memory foam type). Staff members at desk answered any questions we had about the area and offered suggestions and directions for restaurants in the area. There is a book of menus for local restaurants at the main desk to give you an idea of prices etc. We ate @ Cheddars which was very good and reasonable. Lobby is neat and modern in design, breakfast in the morning was just right with pastries, eggs, yogurt, oatmeal, coffee, juice. Staff member had given stuffed animals to all the younger kids and tootsie roll banks to the older kids that were sitting in the breakfast area. Will be staying at this hotel again on our way down 95....This is how all hotels should be. Staff should be commended for making guests feel at home while away from home.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Been to SpringHill Suites Savannah Airport? Share your experiences!