“Clean Rooms and Excellent Friendly Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #80 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
San Antonio, Texas
“Clean Rooms and Excellent Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Stayed 1 night at this location. Since I had an early flight this was a staging point. For the one night I was here I was impressed and would stay again. Slept well and the suite rooms have all the amenities you need from microwave to refrigerator. I also, liked the layout of the room having a small wall that separates the couch are from the bedroom. The people are very nice and accommodating. Shout out to the shuttle drivers (FREE 3 mile radious) and Paulina (Hope I spelled it right) who drove us, coworkers and I, to several restaurants before we finally made up our mind and ate a Sam Sneads across the street which we could have walked to. The exercise room equipment worked although very small and no free weights. But you can take the shuttle to the YMCA and use their equipment for free. My only complaint was the pool and jacuzzi area. Jacuzzi water was luke warm at best. I would stay here again. Thanks for reading and video on my youtube channel.

RetiredArmyRANGER

Marriott Platinum

Room Tip: Top Floor away from the road and near the stairs.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Laconia, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed here for only one night but would stay here again. Room was clean, staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast buffet was a nice touch and kept well stocked. They even had a choice of blueberry or plain waffles which I had never seen before! Convenient location. I did have to park my car at the hotel next door due to this hotel being very full, but it wasn't a big deal for me.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Ashburn, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a very nice hotel. The rooms are very nice and give you a great deal of space. It is located near the Savannah Airport but we never even noticed. The breakfast is free and they have some hot items along with the normal cold breakfast.

Room Tip: Request a room on the back side of the hotel. The hotel backs up to a wooded area and there is no p...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

We arrived in the late evening without a reservation. The front desk person was not particularly helpful or pleasant, but compared to to front desk person at the Fairfield Inn across the street, she was golden. The room was clean and quiet. The room consisted of two queens with a small living room area with couch, coffee table, microwave, etc. The only real complaint is the bed pillows. The bed pillows are very small, approximately 1/3 to 1/2 the size of a standard bed pillow. I found this in a number of Marriott properties and is starting to get annoying enough that I'm thinking of switching to Hilton branded hotels.

• Stayed September 2012
Covington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Absolutely beautiful hotel, extremely helpful and friendly staff, and convenient location!!!

What else can you ask for?

It was very hot the morning we checked out, and the man at the front desk came running out to our car, asking if we would like a cold bottle of water for the road. How can you beat that?

FYI, Shane's BBQ was recommended by the lady at the front desk when we checked in. It was absolutely AWESOME!!!

Thank you for a relaxing evening.

Room Tip: I may be wrong, but I don't think you can go wrong here
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We stayed here while traveling north on I-95. What a great property. It was very clean and comfortable and I felt very safe here.

The room was perfect. It was quiet. The breakfast buffet was really nice as well.

Absolutely no complaints and this will be my hotel of choice any time I planning on being in this area when going up/down I-95.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

This hotel was very nice. My family and I stay at Springhill Suites almost every time we travel, and this one definitely makes the top 10. The rooms were very spacious, and the breakfast selection was excellent. The pool was a good size and so was the exercise room. The only thing that was a slight delimma was the distance from Historic Savannah, but it was nice being away from the mainstream traffic. It is also very close to the airport, though we didn't hear the planes at all. Definitely would stay here again if ever in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to SpringHill Suites Savannah Airport? Share your experiences!