When we pulled in, we immediately noticed the parollees hanging from the balconies. There was no reservation even though i had tried to make one twice. We got to our room and some gangster's Mercury was parked in front of the door, it had been there for two and a half months already. Our non-smoking room had three large burns through the blankets and several other tears besides those. The room stank. Mildew in the bathroom on the walls and in the shower. The linolium in the bathroom had been cut about two inches short, and i guess whomever installed it just decided "eh..." The exposed floorboards in the bathroom showed water damage the toilet barely worked and the floor throughout the hotel room was disguisting. We made our children wear their shoes at all times after the carpet turned my daughters feet black as asphalt. There were old blount wrappers on the floor next to the dead roach. The whole time we were there, no one brought us new towels, took out our trash, and we never could get a new coffee pot as ours was broken when we got there. "Worst day of my life, man..."
the best rooms are at other hotels.
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
October 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us we would like to appologise that
Report response as inappropriate
your recent visit was not a plesant one. we have addressed the necesary departments to take care of the issues that you mentioned .to insure a plesant experince.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.