Don't Go to this hotel unless you don’t care about your health & want to sleep with bugs. The room was not clean; the chair was covered in mold & under the table so we didn’t notice until days later – highly unsanitary. We were bitten severely by bugs that came out in the night. My daughter had to be taken to the emergency room due to the bites becoming infected. Now we have to pay a huge medical bill plus prescriptions andThe staff has an I don’t care attitude and try to claim there were no bugs & that their rooms are clean. See Pictures below. The maids give you one towel & one wash cloth for 2 people and those they give you are stained because they are not properly cleaned. The floors were sticky and their ad shows a full size refrigerator but instead you get a lop sided mini one that even when turned on high barely works. There is a bar next door that is very loud on weekends and other hotel patrons are loud & drunk so you get very little sleep. The place needs to be condemned.
We had to spend hours Washing our clothes over that had been washed before leaving even though most didn't even get worn in order not to bring these bugs into our home. The other things are still in the car hoping the care heat in the intense sun will kill anything that might have been brought back with us before we have to fumigate the vehicle.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Savannah Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savannah Hotel Savannah