“Great Paula Deen Tour” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Old Savannah Tours

Old Savannah Tours
250 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., 301 west Liberty St, Savannah, GA (Downtown)
800-517-9007
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 166 Activities in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: We Bring Savannah's History To Life. As the oldest and largest Savannah owned and operated company we have been proudly serving visitors to Savannah since 1979. While on our tour you may see re-en-actors of Forrest Gump, Johnny Mercer or even founding father General James Oglethorpe. Come join us and let us Bring History To Life for you.
Beaufort, SC
“Great Paula Deen Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

The Paula Deen Tour was great! My boyfriend and I truly enjoyed the experience. Our tour guide was very kind and knowledgeable. The places we visited on the tour showed me a few new things I'd never seen before in Savannah. While we didn't visit the Paula Deen restaurant downtown, we had a superb dining experience at Uncle Bubba's, Deens brother's restuarant. The food was delicious. The tour occurred on my birthday and I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate it. I would recommend this tour to others!

Visited December 2012

Columbus, GA
49 attraction reviews
“Great way to see Savannah”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I recommend this as a first stop when in Savannah. It gives you a good overview of the town--perhaps not as much real historical background as I'd like--but it helps you learn the lay of the land and mark out spots to visit if you have limited time. The hop on-hop off accessibility is great! Friendly and entertaining drivers.

Visited January 2013
NJ-NY
42 attraction reviews
“Great Fun -- Bring Fully Charged Phone and Camera Batteries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

About 2 hours on a rainy, early Jan evening. Had great fun as did the teenagers on the tour. Be sure to bring everything fully charged as you'll drain the batteries fast. To get "orbs" or "spirits", you'll have to take lots of pictures in the black darkness of the sites which tends to drain batteries fast. Tour bus had plastic windows which kept us dry and comfy inside. Visited Sorrel-Weed House and Pirates House. Booked 8pm tour. Was great that they were able to pick us up right at our hotel! They were willing to drop us off at other locations on the way home. Very friendly, lots of fun. Tour with these 2 sites (no dinner) was $37 per adult; $25 per child.

Visited January 2013
Chesapeake, Virginia
20 attraction reviews
“Took ghost tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Tess was our guide and she was very informative. At times, it was a little hard to follow all that she was saying, she speaks fast. She was very nice.

Tampa, Florida
“Great Tour of Savannah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I wanted to have an overview of Savannah, with a large family group. It was a cold December day, and Old Savannah Tours managed to quickly put fourteen of us on a single trolley.

We were warm and cozy despite the cold, windy weather, and had an excellent tour of old, historic Savannah.

Old Savannah Tours runs the white trolleys, and do certainly provide an informative and interesting tour of a phenomenal city.

We were able to get off and on as we pleased, and the tour set us up to then spend the next few days touring the city with the overview and knowledge gained.

Savannah is such a beautiful, historic, treed city! I would recommend a tour with Old Savannah Tours as a first class starting point when you visit Savannah.

Visited December 2012