“Great Irish food, great waiters, and nice view of the river!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #51 of 204 things to do in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
4 attraction reviews
“Great Irish food, great waiters, and nice view of the river!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Used to live in Dublin, Ireland so I had to come visit Kevin Barry's. Several locals assured me it was true Irish and I have to agree. I had the fish and chips with malt vinegar, cole slaw, Irish brown bread, and the chocolate whiskey cake. Everything was delicious and freshly made! The waiter was very nice too and I sat at the counter overlooking the river. I would definitely recommend this a little taste Ireland while in Savannah!

Visited April 2014

Westminster, MD
“great introduction to savannah nightlife”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

only 1 night to spend in savannah and we stopped in here just by chance.
ordered the corned beef and cabbage egg rolls and they were wonderful!
the entertainment for the night was kevin donohue.
what a great entertainer! excellent musician and singer who made the savannah nightlife experience complete!
next time in savannah, we'll be back!

Yulee, Florida, United States
“Last Night in Savannah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I are both from Irish heritage so this was the perfect place to hang out our last night in Savannah. Another reason we stopped in was all the military emblems displayed on the doors. I am retired Navy and my friend is a Navy veteran. The staff were wonderful and drinks were good. Two gentlemen sat down to chat. One with an awesome Gaelic accent and the other with a spunky attitude. Mr. Spunky looked at us and said "Try not to fall in love with us ladies. We are married" Great ice breaker. We enjoyed our conversation. Well turns out Mr. Spunky was the owner of the Pub. He told us to check out the 2nd floor. I want to thank him for honoring those of us who have served and who currently serve in the Military. Mr. Vic, his staff as well as the musical entertainment we wonderful!!!

Nebraska
39 attraction reviews
“SPEND TIME LOOKING AND READING EVERYTHING ON THE WALLS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

What a fantastic place. Honoring veterns the way they do is very touching. Also great food and drink. We sat on the second floor balcony and had a great view. I have been here before, 2 years ago and will go again.

Milford, Connecticut
“incredible!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Amazing food and drinks are made perfect! The bartenders are so nice and remembered us when we came back a few nights later and had perfect suggestions. My boyfriend and I each bought a t-shirt, we loved it that much. Wish this place could come back with us.
It's my favorite pub. Wish we could be here all the time.

Visited January 2014