“Best On River Street” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 772 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Fresh local seafood, hand-cut steaks, mouth watering sandwiches, and the Best Bar on River Street!
Buffalo, New york
“Best On River Street”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Had dinner the past week at 4 different restaurants on River St on the Savanah River. This one was the best for casual dining. It is a new rest. and the decor was fabulous. I had the Low Country Boil and my wife had grilled Salmon. Both were excellant! Christie our waitress was both knowledgible and showed us that famous southern hospitality. I will certainly return to BB on my next visit to Savanah.

Visited November 2013

Fripp Island, South Carolina
“Mama's 75th birthday! Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We went three times during a three-day stay! The food, the staff, the management and decor were all wonderful. I suggest trying the blackened tuna tacos and the Mimosas with freshly squeezed orange juice. Yummy!

Visited November 2013
Dorado Puerto RIco
“Stand Out Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Our waitress here was great, very friendly and patient with two people who were just taking their time. The best thing we had in Savannah all weekend was had here and oddly enough it was a pimento cheese dip. It was excellent and served with a spicy green tomato marmalade that made me want to lick the bowl. The simple wedge salad was yummafied with the addition of candied pecans and the Tuna Tartare was surprisingly generous and refreshing. The best thing of all was the prices, super reasonable and with such a variety it would be affordable for anyone. If I return to Savannah this will be the first place I return to.

Visited October 2013
“Awesome Dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome! Great food and even better staff!The staff remembered us from having a drink the night before and took great care of us. Will definitely be back.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

My husband passed this place while walking around River Street and stopped in for lunch. It's a cute, open atmosphere. I had the lunch special of Crab Chowder, half a Shrimp Salad Sandwhich, and small House Salad. My husband had a Crabby Melt. Our food was delicious. I also happened to see what some tables around us ordered (shrimp & grits, fried shrimp, etc.) and it look great as well. We will definitely have to eat here again the next time we come to Savannah.

• Visited October 2013