“Always a good bet when you're on the road” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Denver, Colorado
“Always a good bet when you're on the road”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Was a late night so I just wanted a warm meal and a drink.....was not disappointed. Even though it was late I was still treated with great service and a perfect meal. Ate at the bar and the attentiveness of the bartender was commendable. Definitely a nice and well trained staff. Would certainly recommend!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Pooler, Georgia
“Another place for great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I enjoy family and great food, and the menu is a real treat to explore for the value. This is one of my first choices for eating out.

Visited May 2012
Savannah
“First visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stopped in a hurry and had soup at the bar and it was very good. Perfect on a cold day and with very friendly service.

Visited February 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Worst restaurant in Savannah”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

In the Hospitality City of the South there are plenty of wonderful places to dine,but this is not one of them. We went there tonight at my daughters request for her birthday. I have been disappoint by this Olive Garden in the past but was willing to give it another try. Big mistake. I told the hostess this was a special occasion and that we would wait for a nice table. They sat us at small table with no view. We waited for our drinks and bread. Once they arrived are appetizer, salad,and entree came with in minutes all at once. I wanted a peaceful three course meal. They should have been served over time. My salad came in a large serving bowl with tongs. No plate or salad bowl. I had to ask multible times for a salad bowl. The table was too small so I had to use a self next to my table. Drink refills were few and far between. In the end non existent. With dessert I had to ask twice for a second plate to let my daughter shall some of my dessert. The cutlery was dirty as well. In all Denny's would have been a classier choice. This was a two thumbs down choice.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“The wrose ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Started off standing at are table then the waiter was rude and very slow at the end of dinner are we relized are chd never got het
R drink we got are entree before the salad and bread sticks and also got entree before are.drinks it was very slow service we complai.Ed amd manager switched servers and it was so better while we were getting ready the server started wipe n our table while we were sitting there putting shoes o n. Our little one..very rude to us and the zupa soup was not frexh and did not jave and ingreatiants in it but two of them

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere