“The best in hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25% Book Early
Ranked #13 of 112 Hotels in Savannah
Dayton, Ohio
“The best in hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I very much enjoyed my recent stay at this hotel. I was in town by myself and as a female traveling alone I felt extra safe and special by the staff especially the bartender Dallas. His outgoing personality and charm put me at ease. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed April 2014
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
I'm so glad you had a good stay with us. I will pass this comment to Dallas at our next staff meeting. Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. Hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Booked this hotel on Priceline for one night while traveling through the area. The room itself was clean and spacious, plenty of room for my wife and I and two children. The beds were very firm, I didn't like them but my wife thought they were very comfortable. The bathroom was very small and the shower felt very confining with a very low ceiling. It was all clean though which is the most important thing. The lobby area was very nice, they had complementary cookies in the evening and coffee in the morning. Didn't have breakfast there, was not included in the price of the room but it looked alright. Instead, we ate breakfast in Savannah, so many good places to eat there. Overall a nice stay and we would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time out to review out hotel. We really appreciate it . Hope to see you soon!
Peachtree City, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

As a traveler that is fortunate to have traveled the world, its great knowing that no matter where I may be that Hilton is always there to meet our needs and make us feel like we are truly safe, secure, and most of all , at a Hilton.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Boone, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Enjoyed our stay--quiet and comfortable, with pleasant staff. Attractive decor, well maintained. Good exercise facility. Backside rooms overlook lovely wetland area, and screened window allows pleasure of listening to frogs singing.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it! Hope to see you soon!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

The mushroom sliders should be on the menu everyday! Vegetarian friendly. Very nice, relaxing atmosphere. AWESOME customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
I’m glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. I hope to see you soon!
Fort Pierce, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Staff was very friendly. Hotel was clean and well maintained. Shawn - and please forgive my spelling - treated us very well. She was very friendly and professional in spite of several of us descending on her at once.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Im so glad to see that you had a GREAT STAY at the hotel! Thank you so much for taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. Hope to see you soon!
Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Okay... so two years ago the Embassy Suites in Pooler / Savannah "ran out of rooms"..... after staying there for 3 months consecutively.

So I was forced to look around the airport area, Whyndham, Cambria Suites, went downtown to the Marriott, Weston, stayed at the Holiday in and Hampton Inn at Bay and Abercorn, the HGI downtown "Historic Dist.", basically stayed everywhere.

I am now a resident of HGI Savannah Airport.

I have stayed here 120-130 nights now and am booked for another 90.

My career is based on elite costumer safety and quality.

This operation is Quality.

This hotel is quiet on all floors on ST. Patrick"s day night when sold out.

Never a noise complaint, or any complaint.

Key is the staff, all of whom make you feel like your at home, even better than home sometimes.

Food is great. Service Great. Hospitality Great. You need it they will find a way to help you get there.

The property is continually updated and maintained very well.

In 1sq mile area where there are at least 10+ options you must try HGI Savannah Airport 1st.

Yes I also stay here when on personal time.

Front Desk: First Shon. Thank you x1000. Shon = Help.

Katie, Katrina, Monique, thank you for everything.

Resturant/Bar. Stephanie, Thank you x 1000.

Angel, Ben, Dallas, Kendrel, Johnathan, Rebekkah, Will thank you.

The whole housekeeping staff, maintenance and if I missed you...permission to give me an ear full.

Wes you have an exceptional staff.

Roger Kuneyl
PVT LTD
Palmer, MA

Room Tip: make reservations early