We, two adults and one child, stayed here one night for sightseeing Savannah Historic District.
The hotel was located behind Fairfield Inn and we could not see any signs of Garden Inn from Airways Ave. We needed to drive into between Fairfield Inn and Staybridge Suite that had large signs on Stephen S. Green Dr. But the hotel was also very close to the exit 104 of I-95 and only 15 minutes away to the Historic District.
The hotel staff were helpful and very nice and our room was comfortable. We ate dinner at Miwa Japanese Restaurant that had great authentic Japanese food, especially sushi. We had breakfast buffet at the hotel restaurant, Great American Grill, and paid about $20, but their omlete were very good.
We will be back this hotel when we are in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport is conveniently located near the Savannah Hilton Head Airport. Offering room service, full restaurant, and over 1,000 sq. ft. of meeting space we are perfect for your next business or leisure trip to Savannah. Enjoy our complimentary amenities like airport shuttle, wi-fi, and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport Hotel Savannah
- Hilton Savannah
- Savannah Hilton Garden Inn