“Nice pub” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Churchill's Pub

Churchill's Pub
13 W Bay St, Savannah, GA 31401-1106 (Downtown)
912-232-8501
Neighborhood: Downtown
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

As someone who's fascinated by old Winston, I got drawn into the pub for an early dinner against my better intentions (we had late reservations at the Olde Pink House but were hungry). The grilled salmon was excellent and my Guinness was delivered in a full sized imperial pint. Everyone was very happy with their food.

It has a pub feel - nice dark wood paneling - but it doesn't have the low ceilings of a British pub, so it feels more open. The decorations were just OK, with paintings and posters as you enter, and photos in the booths.

Definitely worth a visit.

Visited June 2013

Shreveport
“I Love Churchills”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. The atmosphere, location, food, prices, and usually the service are incomparable. The waiter forgot my child's entire entre, but oddly enough brought the sides. But after 2 trips there in 10+ years, I love everything else about it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Simply Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of eating here numerous times and have never been disappointed. Great beer, amazing British inspired food and wonderful service. My favorite dish on the menu is the Toad in the Hole. Don't let the name fool you, this is a delicious dish that can't be found at many British restaurants in the states. I highly recommend stopping in after a day on River Street!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Burlington, Vermont
“Great pub food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We sat in the bar area, but not the actual bar when we went. It was cozier than the dining room section. Great beer and food selection. The scallops were amazing as the horseradish mashed potatoes with my beef. So much flavor. Service a little forgetful and slow, I think there was only one guy working the bar section tables but we were in no rush so it was fine.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington, Illinois
“Great place to eat and relax!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Our son just returned from England and we thought it would be fun to get a drink and eat authentic English food. The food and beer was good while the service was outstanding. Bob and Michelle are excellent bar tenders!!! Bread pudding and the Ocean Sea pie are highly recommended!!!

Visited June 2013