“Very good food and service.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Vegetarian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
New Church, Virginia
“Very good food and service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

The Shredded beef Chimichanga was very delivered very prompt with a hot temperature and had very good taste and texture. The grouper tacos were among the best we have ever eaten. The chicken on the quesidilla was a little on the bland side but could be dressed up with salsa, sour cream and guacamole. Overall the service was good from start to finish. The place filled up quickly as soon as it opened, so you may expect a short wait, but there is a bar with excellent margeritas and mojitos.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cleveland, Ohio
“Mexican- authentic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I went with a friend of mine while in town for a conference. We got there and had about a 45 minute wait, which seems to be standard for the restaurant. It's a small place, but it seems to move.

Once we were seated, we got waited on fairly quickly. The chips and salsa were delicious and the chips were hot. We also got a side of guacamole which was made fresh. We split a chicken tamale (I broke Lent for this one). I ordered the shrimp and fish with veggies and ordered a Hamada to drink. The Hamada was good, though maybe a touch watered down. The Veggies, shrimp and fish was amazing, I wish that I had a fridge to keep my left overs in for the next day! The rice with it was also delicious and I wish I had more

Besides the wait, it was so noisy. It was hard to hear each other speak and what the waiter was saying. Otherwise, good overall!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Mexican food I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

You are wasting time reading this review, stop reading and go eat here! This is hands down the best Mexican food I've ever had. The drinks were yummy, the table side guacamole was amazing and the food was absolutely delicious, promptly served by friendly and efficient staff. Seriously, go now!

Atlanta, GA
“Upper end Mexican food, in my opinion.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I had the chile Colorado...asada steak marinated in chile Cascabel sauce—a mild, yet flavorful chile. So good! Very lively atmosphere and excellent service.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food, service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Better than average Mexican food.
Great service.
House margarita was tasty.
Strawberry margarita had too much strawberry mix added.
Overall, very good!