“Loved this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #69 of 772 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We can host large parties of 50 or fewer in our private dining room.
Austintown, Ohio, United States
“Loved this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Mid-priced, easy to find, great service! They bring you the most delicious hot breadsticks, and just keep 'em coming! If you go, you have to try the Tomato Cream Bisque....it was THE best soup I ever had! I could have eaten 5 bowls of just that! We liked our dinner so much, we went back on our last day for lunch, just so I could have that soup again before leaving Savannah!

Visited May 2012

“This place sucks.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I got the shrimp Alfredo. There were 3 shrimp in it.it cost an extra $10 to add broccoli and mushrooms. They mixed up my wife and my order. The food was very bland. This place used to be decent, but the last few visits have been disappointing. The best thing they could do would be to close.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Tripadvisor didn't steer us wrong with this restaurant. The wait was short, food was wonderful and service was excellent. I had Raviolli and my husband had chicken parmigiana. I would recommend both dishes. Oh...the breadsticks with a side of garlic butter and marinara sauce were fabulous. The restaurant is a little hard to find, and parking can be difficult, but the food is worth it all.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Savannah, Georgia
“Great evening with great friends!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Lunch or dinner the food and service is always good. They do need a different sign in system when it is really busy with a line of people waiting to be seated.
It is a locals place and you always see someone you know. Probably the best Italian food in town.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hinesville, Georgia
“More authentic than a chain and more affordable than authentic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is our go to date place! The bread sticks are sinful because they are basically unsugared donut sticks (fried bread). They come with a delicious herbed cheese to spread on the stick and marinara sauce to dip it in. The salad is fresh and flavorful but I suggest getting the salad dressing on the side, otherwise you end up with soup. The house salad dressing is very good so be sure to try it (on the side). I always have the spinach and artichoke stuffed shells or the pizza margherita. Both are amazingly delicous. My husband always has the cannelloni. We've been here a couple dozen times and still can't bring ourselves to try something else because these dishes are so delicous! Check out the menu on their website, because the one on the tripadvisor link is wrong. I took a friend here and she was blown away by the individual flavors of the stuffed shells, the yummy bread sticks and the tastey salad (she only eats at italian chain restaurants so she didn't know what she was missing until I brought her to Bellas!)

• Visited October 2012