“Beautiful shop, charming service” 5 of 5 stars

Savannah silver works
110 E York Street, Savannah, GA 912-335-7000
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 51 Shopping in Savannah
“Beautiful shop, charming service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Visiting from Minnesota and looking for local artist jewelry with a story. Fell in love with this shop and the merchandise. Thank you Carmen for the charming Southern hospitality. Your opinion and customer care was invaluable.

Visited September 2013

Alpharetta, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
“Great little find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I visited Savannah and found Savannah Silver Works by chance. The store has beautiful pieces and the sales associate Carmen was amazing. Carmen gave me and my mom a quick overview of the store and allowed me to shop on my own. She was sure to help me coordinate my finds, too. I was so pleased with my selections and will surely go back on my next visit.

Visited July 2013