“Great facility and location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Savannah

You added Embassy Suites Savannah to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Savannah
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   605 West Oglethorpe Avenue, Savannah, GA 31401 (Yamacraw Village)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%!
Ranked #3 of 112 Hotels in Savannah
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great facility and location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Hotel was perfect. Different and better than a standard Embassy Suites. Breakfast and the happy hour were great. The staff was very nice.

The location was close to the bus station but that didn't pose any problems. It was a short walk to all of the Savannah highlights.

Parking was $15 but probably better than leaving it outside.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Jason K, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Savannah, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Good evening Shi_Travels,

My name is Jason Keltz and I am the Guest Services Manager at the Embassy Suites Savannah. First and foremost I want to thank you for staying and then also sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are one of the newer Embassy Suites with a new design, which you can see is very spacious but still warm.

I must admit that we have one of the best breakfasts in the city of Savannah, everything is nice and fresh; best of all it is all custom ordered and not your typical hotel breakfast. The Evening Reception is another great thing that we have. After a long day in Savannah it is nice that you can come to the hotel relax at our bar and enjoy the complimentary drinks that we have to offer and the perfect pairing of food, which again is all fresh. The best part about our breakfast and the Evening Reception is that it is all included with your room rate. Unlike many hotels in Savannah we offer our guests of Self-Parking or Valet Parking and I am happy to read how easy it was for you to park in our garage.

Again, I thank you for taking the time out of your busy to share your thoughts with us and the next time you are in Savannah, I hope that you will stay with us again.

At your service,
Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

This hotel is beautiful, the suites are spacious with a great layout, comfortable bed but no safe in room. If visiting on a weekend be sure to take advantage of the free street parking instead of the $15 self parking lot. Great location just be sure to not walk down the streets behind the bus station as that neighborhood is a little iffy at night. Free happy hour drinks were perfect, full size beer and wine and some small snacks, Restaurant and bar staff were very friendly. Complimentary breakfast was not bad but more like Hampton Inn quality than Embassy Suites. Overall a great stay and I would return as well as recommend for a stay in the historic area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Good Evening Pinksands X,

I want to introduce myself, my name is Jason Keltz and I am the Guest Services Manager at the Embassy Suites Savannah. I want to thank you for staying at our beautiful new elegant new hotel. I must have to say that I agree with you that our suites are nice and spacious with a great layout; we are the only 2 room suite hotel in Savannah so we have plenty of space in our guest rooms.

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and happy to read that you will stay with us again.

At your service,

Guest Services Manager
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

The staff at this hotel is phenomenal. They go the extra mile in every dept. The front desk clerk provided awesome restaurant recommendations. The housekeeper left us a note to "ENJOY OUR STAY IN SAVANNAH," the bartendar made the BEST MARGARITAS on "#NationalMargaritaDay," and the valet guy put forth the extra effort to hunt down an umbrella for me to use as the storm passed thru Savannah. You will not be disppointed here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I travel quite a bit so a hotel can really make or break a vacation. This time my travels included my mother, who is wheelchair bound. I had to call the hotel a few times while I finalized my trip details (also a delay in arriving due to a freak snowstorm) and I had questions regarding their handicap accessible suites. I spoke with Alexis a few times and each time she was so friendly and helpful. She went above and beyond to make sure my mother's needs were going to be met.
Once we arrived, the place was GORGEOUS. Our room was more than I had hoped for. The bedding was superior, the towels large and soft. Their continental breakfast is BEYOND any other hotel. We never went out for breakfast, we just enjoyed Embassy's so much. I cannot express how impressed I was with every single staff member I encountered. Not only excellent customer service, but genuine!
We had learned that the hotel has only been opened for a few months (which did explain how absolutely beautiful, clean and modern everything was) but you would have never known it was newly opened based upon the staff. This hotel was running like a well oiled machine.
I honestly do not have a single complaint or suggestion for this hotel.

And most importantly, my mother had an amazing time and thanks to the fully equipped bathroom and suite, I was able to take care of my mother's needs just as easily as if we were at home in our bathroom with our own equipment. It made our trip SO easy.

The location is great...just a few blocks away from all the activity.

I hope to return to Savannah again and I won't even bother looking to stay anywhere besides Embassy Suites Savannah!

Thanks for the wonderful hospitality!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Rock Hill, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We had a week long meeting at this Embassy Suites in Savannah and we had a great experience. The building was beautiful, meeting room was great and the staff and service were excellent, not to mention the food was super and the chef actually came out and spoke to me to make sure everything was good. I would like to thank a few of the staff by name: Pat Horan, Darin, Ron, and Krystal all extended southern hospitality to the fullest. Great week! Great Hotel! Hope we get to return soon!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ChrisCrane, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Savannah, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Lisa B,

I want to thank you for sharing your comments with us and how great your experience was with everyone. I am so happy to read that you loved our meeting space and that everyone you interacted with was more than helpful. Thank you for your great comments on our Chef, he does an amazing job and I know his staff does as well. The food that we have to offer is truly a great experience in itself and I will share your comments with him.

Pat, Darin, Ron, and Krystal were delighted that you thought so highly of them and each and every one of them; like the rest of the staff take pride in what they do and we never forget that our guests come first. We are honored that you decided to stay with us and we look forward to the next time you are in Savannah.

Conway, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

This hotel, even though very new, was luxurious and spectacular. The hotel included relevant historical references like the blue/green paint that is found throughout the city. Breakfast and complimentary drinks and snacks were the best I have had from any hotel. The price I paid was exceptionally reasonable for the service, sophistication and quality of the hotel itself.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Good Afternoon Britanny H,

My name is Jason Keltz and I am the Guest Services Manager at the Brand New Embassy Suites Savannah. I want to personally thank you for taking time out of your busy day to share your comments with us. I must say that I agree with you 100% our hotel is spectacular from the moment you walk into our hotel everything about it says luxurious but at a reasonable price. When our hotel was built we wanted it to feel like Old Savannah with a modern twist. From the moment you walk into our hotel the lobby itself is very grand and spacious, just like our rooms. I must say one of the best things we offer is our signature cook to order complimentary breakfast and the complimentary evening reception at night. I want to again personally thank you for staying with the Embassy Suites Savannah and we look forward to having you stay here with us again.
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We just returned from a 3 night stay with our 2 1/2 and 1 year old boys. We picked this hotel due to the large rooms and guaranteed suite due to traveling with our two young toddlers. We were able to put them to bed and still hang out in the living area at night which is a must at their ages! We just came for a fun site seeing weekend and this hotel offered a great location. We walked everywhere with a double stroller from River Street to the Pirate House to Forsyth Park. It's also right around the corner from the welcome center and train museum. Hotel breakfast staff was always eager to help and was patient and so kind to our boys! Hotel room was cleaned ton perfection each day. No complaints here! Hotel still looks brand new. Stay here you won't be disappointed!

Stayed February 2014

Been to Embassy Suites Savannah? Share your experiences!