“Excellent hotel near to shopping malls” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Savannah

You added Embassy Suites Savannah to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Savannah
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   605 West Oglethorpe Avenue, Savannah, GA 31401 (Yamacraw Village)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%!
Ranked #3 of 112 Hotels in Savannah
Visakhapatnam, India
“Excellent hotel near to shopping malls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Stayed for two nights
We enjoyed the stay
Everything was excellent
The location was near to Pooler, where we were visiting a friend
the hotel offers a free pick up from airport and also dropping to the airport
The breakfast spread was excellent

• Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

The hotel is brand new and one of the best Embassy Suites I've stayed at! You will not make a mistake by staying here! The staff is wonderful and incredibly kind! We loved staying here as it very convenient within walking distance to shopping!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Jason K, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Savannah, responded to this review, September 14, 2014
Good afternoon Filips312,

I am so happy that you enjoyed our wonderful property and we are very excited about our brand new opening in the heart of the historic district in Savannah, Georgia. We are glad that you loved staying and I would agree no one would make a mistake by staying at our hotel. I hope the next time you find yourself in Savannah, you will stay with us again. The entire Embassy Suites Savannah staff look forward to your returning.

At your service,
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Craig and I were at our hunt camp in middle Georgia and decided on a last minute trip to Savannah… on New Year's Eve! We called the Hilton Desoto and, of course, they were full, but they immediately told us about their "sister" hotel a few blocks away. So we made the reservation, arrived and imagine our surprise when we walked in… It is BRAND NEW (In fact, they had only opened the night before) and ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! From the grand marble lobby to the sumptuous furnishings, luxurious towels and bedding, separated living space (all the rooms are actually 3 room suites), and wet bar, to the evening reception with complimentary cocktails, wine and beer and light hors d'oeuvres, there is absolutely nothing negative I could say about the Embassy Suites on Oglethorpe Ave. The staff was gracious and incredibly helpful! It is within walking distance of City Market, but would recommend a car, cab or horse and buggy ride to the riverside. For those of you, like me, who have not been to Savannah for a few years, be prepared to be amazed at the revitalization of this entire area. Kudos to the city for the courage to push forward and continually invite and welcome new businesses, and for the foresight to insist that everyone maintain the integrity of the buildings and the cultivation of its vast history!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
ChrisCrane, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Savannah, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Good afternoon Sweetthings,

I want to thank you for taking time out of your day to review us on Tripadvisor!! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am so happy that you loved our spacious suites. I am glad that you enjoyed our complimentary cooked to order breakfast and then our fantastic evening reception. We are really happy to be the newest hotel in Savannah and the only all 2 room suite hotel in Savannah as well. I am happy to read that you experienced the best part of the hotel and that is our friendly and caring staff. I know for certain you experienced the finest in Southern hospitality
As we love to say in the South, I hope that next time y'all our in Savannah, that we will see you again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We spent New Year's Eve in Savannah and had planned to stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites (another great place) but since the Embassy had just opened we were offered a suite there at the same rate-as a promotion. At first I was hesitant since we loved the Hampton, but after walking into the grand lobby, no more hesitation did I feel. The hotel had only been open 1 night and we were the first to stay in our suite. IT WAS GORGEOUS! From the furnishings, luxurious towels and bedding, separated living space, and wet bar to the delicious breakfast with made-to-order omelets, there is absolutely nothing negative I could say about the Embassy. As we've found custom in Savannah, the employees were all so kind and hospitable. Customary in Embassy Suites, there is also a nightly reception with drinks and snacks, but we were already out for NYE activities. Parking is in a garage, cost is an additional $15/$20 for valet, but that was waived for us. I believe the garage, also brand new, is solely Embassy's, and I think that should be complimentary all the time. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone visiting Savannah.

Stayed January 2014
Good evening Jeff M,

I am so happy that you spent your New Year's Night with us at the Brand New Embassy Suites. I know that everyone was really happy to have you here. I have to admit that we do have a really impressive lobby and a very grand lobby. Personally, I think it is the nicest lobby in Savannah. We wanted our rooms to feel as if you were home away from home and I think you would agree with the amount of space you have in the room, it has that feel. I am so happy that there was nothing wrong with your stay and I can assure you that all of our team members want to ensure that all of our guests has a hassle free stay when they stay with us. I know I speak for the entire Embassy family, we look forward to having you stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share with us on how great your stay was.

At your service,

Guest Services Manager

Been to Embassy Suites Savannah? Share your experiences!