“Just Average” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Savannah, Georgia
“Just Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I ordered the teriyaki chicken and it came to me semi warm. My husband got the vegetable tempura, which was very good. We probably won't go back, there are better choices for Japanese.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Nice experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The Sake Steakhouse on Whitemarsh Island Hiway 80 was a nice fine. Quality and service were very good. Wanted something different for a change and it fit the time and place. It is not a value meal but you get what you pay for these days. Good meal and a nice experience.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, SC
“Save your money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I was taking a business acquaintance out for dinner, and she recommended Sake. Our waiter must have been waiting tables for the first time. He looked like he was 16 years old and never learned that you don't have to come to the table every 60 seconds...it was extremely intrusive. Part of the reason for his attention is that we were the only customers there...bad sign. To say that we were rushed is an understatement.

My guest ordered a Japanese beer that they didn't have. Then the waiter didn't know if they had draft beer but didn't have the maturity/experience to go ask (until I suggested it). The miso soup that came with my meal was inedible, and smelled so bad that it was hard to keep on the table. The complimentary salad was good.

My guest had a hot pot that she said had no flavor...she added extensive salt and soy sauce. I had the Beef Negimaki, which was edible but nothing more.

If you don't see cars in the parking lot, there's a reason...find another place to go for a meal. I truly wonder how they can have fresh dishes with so little activity...and the miso soup may have been an indication of too few diners and old spoiled soup.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Fort Rucker, Alabama
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We are visiting Savannah from Alabama. A friend mentioned that this restaurant had opened recently, since we left back in January, so we checked it out. She got the chicken tempura, my husband got the beef lo mien and gioza, and I got the hibachi steak. Everything was delicious! I wanted to get the sashimi appetizer with all tuna but the waiter said that it was impossible and didn't offer any alternatives, his lose. The prices and service are good. We'll be back in March for St Patrick's day and we'll be stopping here again.

Savannah, Georgia
“A very varied menu.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

We went for a late lunch and were very impressed with the variety on the menus. We had the hibachi combination lunch and it was served with soup and salad. The food was just the right amount and very tasty. The staff was very attentive and friendly. We will be back again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere