“Another informative learning day shooting with Pablo and Britt” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 139 activities in Savannah
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Capturing Savannah - Photography Tours Running 6 Private Tours Daily by Appointment. 6 Routes to choose from!
Lake Worth, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Another informative learning day shooting with Pablo and Britt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband went shooting with Pablo and Britt yesterday for the 2nd time. His first experience was amazing back in March so when we were planning our summer vacation my husband insisted on stopping in Savannah to take another tour with Capturing Savannah! Pablo and Britt are filled with knowledge and excitement about photography and love sharing it with people on their tours. If you are into photography this is a must!

Visited June 2013

Collgeville, PA
“A must do to improve your travel photography”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I must admit I never put my DSLR in Manual mode and Pablo & Britt sure made me comfortable using it. They took us to several squares and pointed out interesting things to photograph that capture the feel of Savannah. Turns out we were the only ones on the tour and they spent a little over 2hrs with us. They warned us there was no history as part of this tour but that's ok because we were there to learn about photography. They even offered free advice if we ever need it just by emailing them questions afterward. They are completely enthusiastic about photography and show it. I highly recommend this tour if you are looking for that one on one instruction of what constitutes a good photograph and how to capture it or if you are looking for something completely unique in a walking tour of Savannah.

Visited June 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Great photography instruction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Pablo and Brittany have great knowledge of photography and provide detailed information on how to take better pictures. They were very friendly, too!

Savannah
“All I can say is WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

My private tour with Pablo and Britt was more than I hoped for. After asking me what I wanted out of the tour, we were off and running! The information the spewed from these two energetic people was awesome! I am still running it over in my mind and extracting bits of useful knowledge. We traveled through alleys, parks, famous landmarks and busy roads, all the while stopping to compose shots and talk about technical aspects as well as the aesthetics of each one. we took macro shots, wide angle and telephoto pictures as well. As the evening went on and the 'golden hour' of light started to appear, we broke out the tripods and took some low level shots and experimented with long shutters speeds and combining them with flash for some cool effects. If you love photography and want to get the creative juices flowing, schedule a tour and remember to wear your comfy shoes!!!!

“First visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Pablo and Britt were awesome! They were like friend ...very personable and had a lot of knowledge and were very patient with us. Great time....