“Awesome!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #116 of 786 Restaurants in Savannah
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Best Caribbean Cuisine is a West Indies family owned and operated restaurant conveniently locatedat 7094 Hodgson Memorial Drive (Eisenhower Shopping Plaza) in Savannah, Georgia.Our food is beautifully presented and bursting with exotic Island flavors. We bring an authentic tasteof Creole and Caribbean flavor. Whether you're from the United States of America, Jamaica, Bahamas, Cuba, Puerto Rico,Dominica, Trinidad, Virgin Island, Haiti, or any other island near or far; the Best Caribbean Cuisine is the sweetest and most sultry taste around complete with all the fixins. Our Creole and Caribbean comfort food is sure to satisfy any appetite.Bring your friends and family and experience our down home cooking for yourself. We have the best foodaround and a warm casual and relaxing atmosphere to match. Our recipes are authentic and time-tested.The ingredients are always fresh. The result is a menu that is bursting with flavor and a certain "Je ne sais quoi".You'll never forget your first time! You will be back for more...Best Caribbean Cuisine is open 6 day a week for lunch and dinner. No reservations required, you can evenbring your own drink (B.Y.O.B.) Dine In or Carry Out.
Sebring, Florida
“Awesome!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I just did my facebook review and had to come here and do one as eell...I just had pork melt in my mouth!!! Omg! That was a first. I am from the caribbean and still I am totally impressed. Wow! Chef Baptiste is the best! Friendly, knowledgable and guarantees his product. If you think u can cook challenge him...I don't suggest it cause you will lose! A great atmosphere and great food...what more could u want? He and his establishment get five stars from me ;)

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ridgeland, South Carolina, United States
“Outstanding food !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We happened upon this restaurant by accident, and were pleasantly surprised ! It was very clean and neat, and Chef Baptiste is extremely talented. Having lived in Key West, we know Caribbean food, and this was of the best variety ! All fresh seafood, and prepared to perfection ! I highly recommend the jerked shrimp dish.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious food!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This little place was down the street from our hotel so we stopped in. My husband is Guyanese and we both were craving Caribbean food once we saw the sign. The restaurant is small but clean and tidy. We sat down at a table and ordered our meals. Prices are very reasonable considering the amount of food you get with each combo. The meals also came with a really yummy salad with strawberries. The chef (who is also one of the owners maybe?) brought out our dishes himself and it was presented really nicely. The food was delicious- my husband definitely approved. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because the food took a while to come out. On the plus side, the food took a while because the chef was making everything to order and from scratch. On the downside, it might be a while so don't eat in if you are in a rush! We will definitely return to this restaurant when we are back in savannah!

Visited June 2013
“Tasty carribean(Haitian) food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Daily lunch special was tasty. Will come back. Rest of menu looked pricy for lunch. Not fancy decor but neat and clean. Was good

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Savannah, Georgia
“Homey Restaurant w/ Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

There are not many restaurant in Savannah with Caribbean Type food.
This one is not all carribean but the food is pretty good.
The staff is friendly and they have some good home made drinks on the menu.
I would definately recommend trying.

• Visited June 2012