“The most fun ever!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #100 of 166 Activities in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Jump aboard the pirate ship "Renegade" on River Street in Savannah, Georgia. Our interactive voyages offer fun and adventure for families and swashbucklers of all ages. You will join our crew, take part in a live pirate show, and enjoy festive music guaranteed to unleash your inner pirate. But be warned; we may need to enlist your expertise to man the water cannons and help defend our ship. Billy Black Bones is always trying to steal our treasure!
Moultrie, GA
19 attraction reviews
“The most fun ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Took our boys, ages 3 and 6, back at the first of June. We all had a blast. The pirates were silly and kid-friendly, with enough good humor for the adults. My boys LOVED it. When we got off of the ship, the oldest one started asking to go again. After we returned home from our trip, our youngest sone would say that he didn't have fun in Savannah because he only got to ride the pirate ship one time. We will definitely take another tour on our next trip to Savannah. Nothing like riding on the river while a pirate serenades you with "Living on a Prayer"....

Savannah, Georgia
“WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I've taken my daughter on this twice! The first time was a blast so when her cousin and my mother in law and husband's godmother were in town we went again. My daughter is 9 and my neice is 8 and they talked about it for days after. The crew looks like they have just as much fun as the kids do! They tell stories, play games, and of course shoot at the bad guy with water cannons to get his treasure. If you visit Savannah with children this is a must on your to do list. The historic buildings are beautiful and the museums are fantastic, but let's face it, kids prefer pirates!

Orlando, FL
“Awesome entertainment for all!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

This was the funnest thing we did on our vacation. I absolutely loved it. Brought our 3 year old daughter. She loved it as well! From start to finish, the whole experience rocked. Face painting when we got aboard, getting pirate names, listening to stories, joining in pirate songs, shooting water cannons, listening to swashbuckling music, getting some booty.....it was so creative. The pirates were amazing playing their parts. Funny and talented crew. Amazing!!!!

Delta
“My grandkids loved being pirates for the day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

My husband and I were visiting my son and his family in Savannah and I got online with the intention to find a dinner cruise. I came across the website for the Savannah River Street Pirates so I called to ask about it. The gentleman who answered was very helpful and enthusiastic so I booked the cruise for that afternoon. There were 8 of us. Four adults and my four beautiful grandchildren. We went down to River Street and the crew immediately started to entertain the kids. They each had their face painted and got their pirate names and tattoos. The pirate doing the face painting was telling the kids stories about pirates the entire time. He knew all about Blackbeard which made my grandson very happy. We got each of them a toy sword or pistol at the gift shop and they are very reasonably priced. During the cruise the crew kept the kids very entertained and involved. They played games, sang pirate songs and had a "Battle" with an enemy pirate. We cruised down the river and back and enjoyed all the sights while watching the children play at being pirates for the day. At the end of the ride, the crew made two of my granddaughters the "First mates". They were excited. About an hour after the cruise was over, we were relaxing on River Street when two of the crew went walking by. They remembered my grandkids and called them by their "pirate names". The kids will remember this trip for a very long time! I would recommend the pirate cruise to everyone!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
“Kids were very entertained...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

We took a risk on this tour since there was only one review when we decided to make our reservation. It turned out very well. Our 6-year-old daughter was highly entertained the entire time. Upon boarding the ship, kids were offered free face painting and temporary tattoos. During the cruise we learned about a local pirate, and the kids were promptly trained on how to fire a water cannon which was needed to fight an enemy ship which appeared many times on our journey. The tour made its way down river toward an old fort which offered great sightseeing for the adults. On the return trip the kids were kept entertained with singing, limbo, and a teamwork hulla hoop game. My daughter loved it, and while it wasn't really meant for us, the crew was very sweet and it was fun to see her have such a great time.I think she is napping in her face paint and pirate hat as I type.