“Pretty good and excellent price” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Pretty good and excellent price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

A friend told us about this little eatery. Great price and a ton of food cooked to order. Wished the food would have come out at the same time as it was not busy, but it is understandable since we ordered a lot of sushi.

Visited July 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Excellent lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I loved the Spicy Chicken Wrap and Thai Bubble Tea. Perfect combination! It definitely seemed like a local restaurant that I would go back to, again and again.

Visited June 2013
“Good stop for vegetarians.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

They do serve tofu in dishes you just have to ask. We enjoyed our tofu pad thai very much! Atmosphere was very clean and modern.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Great "Hole in the Wall"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Well we walked past this place a few times from the back ally when we were getting around. I really did not look inside but thought that it was nice since it was across the street from our hotel. On Sunday before we left I was looking for a place to eat. We decided to go to J Christopher's around the corner but I really wanted to try this place. So I stopped in after brunch for a Bobo tea and to check it out. WOW.. This place is nice, sleek, and trendy. First thought I had in my head is this place belongs in Atlanta! We ordered our drinks and decided to sit to drink them. After seeing some of the food come out, we just had to drool and order even though we were not really that hungry after we just ate 10 minutes before. The food was good. I will definitely be coming back to this place to give it a proper meal in the future!!

Visited June 2013
Augusta, Georgia
“Catching FIRE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I called friends in Savannah to ask them to pick a place for us to have dinner while there. I traveled with two other friends for the week-end. One of my favorite things to do on trips is to eat! I've owned a catering business and two cafes over the past 20 years and so food is my thing. It's hard for me to pick places to eat because there are so many too choose from and so if I'm going to a place and know people there I rely on them for a recommendation. I was disappointed when I heard we were going to a place where you ordered at the counter...not my idea for an evening meal. My friends said they had wine which made it somewhat ok. The atmosphere was better than I had anticipated. The menu was Asian Fusion and I spotted Pad Thai ,one of my favs ,and the Telfair Rolls looked interesting. Everyone ordered something different and we shared. WOW!!! The food was fabulous,beautifully presented and the prices so reasonable! I go to Savannah 2 or 3 times a year and I can't wait to go back for some FIRE!!!

• Visited June 2013