“above average” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #76 of 112 Hotels in Savannah
Lakeland, Florida
“above average”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Clean, friendly, accomadating. Very busy with family events with recent deaths, graduation, vacation, moving. Exhausting to drive to all events from FL to DC to AL. I prefer La Quinta over all other hotels for family and their budgets. Beds always comfortable. Hotel was clean. Friendly staff. Wish breakfast was served later though. By the time you get up, shower, dress, get all the kids up and dressed and packed to leave......breakfast is ending and little to choose from. They did make more coffee just for us. Over all never a bad experience at any La Quintas. Highly recommend this chain to everyone.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Saluda, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

This LaQuinta was very well located to the interstate and numerous restaurants. The manager and all the staff were very accommodating. The pool was very clean and the water temperature was perfect. The room was well maintained and the breakfast was all you could expect, including waffles.

Savannah, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I would have chosen one of the other two La Quinta or another pet friendly hotel in hindsight. The front desk operator at check in was unfriendly and the bathroom was dirty. There are plenty of inexpensive hotels in the area and I think they need to focus more on the details if they want to stand out. I've never had such a dirty hotel room.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We just checked in tonight 6/21/14 and I wouldn't reccomend this place to my worst enemy. As soon as we opened the door to the room it was muggy so we turned the air conditioning on which barely works. Next, I plugged my cell phone in and the outlet doesn't work. Next, there are only 4 towels in the bathroom so if one of us showers tonight we won't have enough for tomorrow. I'm on vacation so I can overlook these things but I have more to add. The toilet doesn't flush which I fixed and the shower barely drains. yuck!

• Stayed June 2014
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I stayed two nights. The room itself was clean enough. What's important to me was the clean towels and bed linens. The bathroom itself needed a deeper scrubbing as there was hair there from the past guest on the floor. The breakfast was a typical continental breakfast... Cereal, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, fruit, muffins/bagels/toast, waffle bar, and coffee juice. It's located off 95 near other hotels and chain restaurants such as IHOP, mcdonalds. Perkins, etc. to downtown savannah id say it took us about 15-30 minutes. Its older hotel with no elevator so if you overpack you will have to bring it upstairs if that's the location of your room.

• Stayed June 2014
Mount Bethel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

This hotel is very economical for the quality of service provided to the costomers. I was very satisfy with the breatfast and the room cleaness. I will definitly recoment this hotel to other people. The employed were very helpfull.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn Savannah I-95? Share your experiences!