“So-so” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #76 of 112 Hotels in Savannah
Monmouth, IL
“So-so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed here for two nights. The beds are comfy, but I found the small room depressing. There were dark hairs in the tub -- hate that. The door faces the parking lot, motel-style, so it can be noisy.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We tried to get a pet friendly hotel for the holiday season, last minute, so of course it was difficult to get a really nice hotel as we hoped. We decided to try La Qunita, even though there were some really bad reviews, but we said "Hey! its just one night until we are able to book another hotel the next day, plus....the price was decent". When we arrived, there were workers (guess they were on an extended break???) just sprawled out on the couch (we actually thought they were guest until we saw two of them got up and walked behind the reception desk). The receptionist was pleasant in a non-nonchalant sort of way. We got a single king. As soon as we opened the door, the very strong smell of cigarette smoke HIT us like a fist. Apparently, the receptionist placed us in a smoking room, without even informing or asking if it was ok. The smell of smoke was everywhere. We immediately went back to ask for a non-smoking room and was told there aren't any. (not sure if that was true or she was just to lazy to check).The receptionist response was she will place us in a "fabulous" room tomorrow. She said this in a sarcastic manner and handed us this cleaning solution for us to spray around the room ourselves. I was very upset. I wasn't expecting the Hilton, but for $100.00 some place at least comfortable, but considering it was late, and we were traveling with a pet, and couldn't just book another hotel, we sucked it up. The room itself was decent... a place for people who just need a place to rest their head, before continuing a journey. On our way out, I saw a small roach running across the door....yeah.....well...ok. If u just need a quick, cheap, place to crash, then take the chance...but I couldn't leave fast enough.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Saint Pauls, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

The room was a little small and all we had was a sheer curtain so the privacy factor was a little unnerving. The room was very clean and the staff was very nice. The free breakfast was your basic stuff and had a decent selection. Like the fact that it didn't seem like far of a drive from downtown and other locations. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013

Been to La Quinta Inn Savannah I-95? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Savannah I-95

Address: 6 Gateway Boulevard South, Savannah, GA 31419
Location: United States > Georgia > Georgia Coast > Savannah
Ranked #76 of 112 Hotels in Savannah
Hotel Class:2 star — La Quinta Inn Savannah I-95 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, LaQuinta, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Savannah I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Savannah i-95 Hotel Savannah
La Quinta Savannah
Savannah La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn Savannah I-95, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.