“Okay” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #75 of 112 Hotels in Savannah
Fort Pierce, Florida
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stopped here on our move from FL to PA just to sleep for a few hours. This is an older hotel and it showed. The room was clean and okay but the beds were small and hard, not comfortable. The room itself was small with not a lot of walking room. We only needed the room to sleep so it was okay, but we probably wouldn't chose to stay here again, unless we had to. The rate was low, so I guess we got what we paid for. We didn't stick around for breakfast, so I can't comment on that. It was also a little noisy outside early in the morning.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Atlantic Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

This Hotel is right off of interstate 95 which makes it very good. The room we were in was right behind the pool and wasn't noisy at all both nights that we stayed there The hotel was full and there was no noise at all and the pool closed a 9 pm with no problems. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The breaksfast area was keep very clean and well stocked for the amount of people that were there. The staff was very friendly and helpfull.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Marietta, Georgia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

The price was right for it to be a holiday week. The housekeeping completely lacks. We had to constantly request towels and other things that housekeeping is supposed to leave when they clean but in 4 days they didn't clean anything. The location is a little bit out of the way to get to historic Savannah. The pool was nice and family friendly. Overall you get what you pay for.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Location of Hotel is very good right off of interstate. This is an older Hotel, still not bad. Entrance is from the outside, can be noisy. Good price and pet friendlywhich is alway a plus. Breakfast was good, kept things very clean. Plent of food, basic variety.

• Stayed July 2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I was shocked to see that they placed me in a smoking room without any prior notice. I have severe allergies and due to overbooking the motel had no other options.

The ceiling within the shower has mold. It needs proper cleaning, not just a paint over. RM #147

So disappointed. This is the last time I will do business with La Quinta.

• Stayed July 2013
Palm Harbor, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This hotel is located right off I95 in Savannah. We have stayed in a lot of La Quintas and this place was the worse one. It needed remodeled years ago. I suspect the owner is just milking it for as much profit as they can get. I'm surprised La Quinta corporate hasn't pulled the franchise. They allow pets, but that doesn't mean us humans want to live like a dog! There's plenty of other places to stay in the area so look around before you book a room here. There's also several places to eat at this interchange.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am a frequent traveler at La Quintas. This property is middle of the road and the price reflects that. The property is older, however I found it to be very clean. The beds were comfortable, and the air conditioner could use a tune up. Overall I would stay at this property again. Their computer system was down so I am not sure if I will get my points, but I hope so!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to La Quinta Inn Savannah I-95? Share your experiences!