“Great tour!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #16 of 166 Activities in Savannah
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Pleasure your palate and enjoy a beautiful stroll through the picturesque squares of Savannah while learning about the restaurants, specialty food stores, the people and the legends that make the Hostess City the tastiest city in the South.
Loganville, Georgia, United States
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

My husband and I took the First Squares Food tour and had a great time. The three hours passed quickly (almost too quickly) and we experienced alot of Savannah that we would not have otherwise thought to visit. The food portions were just perfect with a good taste of everything but not leaving you so full you weren't thinking about coming back for dinner at one of the four great restaurants featured on the tour! Our tour guide was very knowledgable and provided many interesting facts and history lessons about the City. We had such a good time we intend to take the other tour, Famous and Secret East Side tour on our next visit to Savannah.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Fummy (Fun and Yummy)!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Mary Lou and Jan love Ruthann.
We were lucky enough to have a beautiful Savannah Sunday (despite black smoke fire the previous day).
The food was excellent, especially the she-crab bisque at Rocks on the River.
Our guide, Ruthann, was knowledgeable and kind. She was a blend of "Minnesota Nice" and a southern belle.
We enjoyed our day and highly recommend this tour.

Troy, New York
“It's a Delicious "Secret"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

My cousins and my wife and I took the Secret East Side Food Tour. We went to some wonderful restaurants, little hideaways and learned some fascinating history of Savannah. We started at The Pirate's House and although it's not much of a secret it was a great place to start. We were introduced to the barmaid, Country. Her southern charm, accent and her hard tea were a delight to experience. Our guide through the tour was Charlotte. She was fun and very knowledgeable! She told us she “has the best job” and that was exampled by the wonderful tour she took us on. All the food we tried was delicious and we have already returned to the Pirate's House. My wife and I were here last year and we took the other food tour they provide. Although that too was a great tour, I would highly recommend this tour and if possible do both.

Simcoe, Canada
“Irene is Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

My wife and I had our tour a few days before Christmas. Great food, cool history and our super awesome guide Irene! Definitely the highlight of or vacation!

Visited December 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

vicci87
“great food tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

This was one of my favorite experiences from my trip to Savannah. Our guide was Irene and she was great and knowledgeable. I would love to go back and do the other tour they offer.

Visited January 2014