“A good evening.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Olde Pink House

Olde Pink House
23 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA (Downtown)
912-232-4286
Quiet Corner, CT
24 attraction reviews
“A good evening.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

Our experience at Olde Pink House was good. The food was good, our table was good, the environment was good. Our server was very nice and helpful. The restaurant was full, with smiling and busy staff.

We were delighted by one employee, however, who definitely deserves a bit of praise. This young man, who was not a waiter, was energetic and engaged. At Olde Pink House, there is a group of servers who carry food from the kitchen to the dining room. At this point, the waiters carry the food to the table. This young man overheard a conversation that I had with my husband as he waited with a table's meal and adorably capitalized on it.

The conversation had to do with the alleged "haunted ladies' restroom." I explained to my husband that I could use that space, and asked a waitress to direct me to a "ghost-free" facility. While I was away, the young man explained to my husband that there was no such thing, because the alleged spector resided behind a screen in the dining room where we were.

He was funny, energetic and deserves his own review. When thinking of Olde Pink House in the future, he will be the thing we remember most.

Niagara Region Canada
“Wonderful service and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

We had a wonderful meal here, the service was amazing.

Visited September 2011
Ottawa
18 attraction reviews
“A delicious meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

We were fortunate to get in without a reservation and I'm glad we did. The meal was delicious and the staff were so attentive. They graciously verified whether certain dishes were gluten free to accommodate my husband. I can understand why this is a Savannah institution. Their reputation for fine dining is well deserved.

Smyrna, Delaware
“great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

Great food. Neat restaurant. Excellent staff. Fresh fish. Loved she crab soup. Very busy. Make reservations. Great bar and entertainment in basement.

Baxley, Georgia
“BEST DINING EXPERIENCE EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

I had the BLT Salad, which is listed as best thing I've ever put in my mouth by Food Network! It was the best salad I've ever put in my mouth! My fiance had a filet with Asparagus and macaroni and cheese. He agreed this was the best thing he'd ever eaten. We had the best service and was given a wine recommendation by our waitress. We typically do not like wine and are not drinkers, but this wine was simply delicious. I mentioned us being in Savannah to celebrate his bday, and when we received our check, our waitress brought us a plate out with Happy Birthday written in chocolate syrup with strawberries cut up around the corners of the plate.

Visited December 2011