“Please do this- you won't regret it!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Creepy Crawl Haunted Pub Tour

Creepy Crawl Haunted Pub Tour
Savannah, GA (Yamacraw Village)
912-238-3843
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #59 of 166 Activities in Savannah
Activities: Group tours/day tour
Parrish, Fl
“Please do this- you won't regret it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2005

This tour is sooo awesome. We took it the first nigt we were there and it really set the mood for the rest of our weekend. Also, if you are a new to Savannah it gives you a great idea of where everything is. All of the stories were excellent, and I never would have thought to go into half of the places the Greg takes you. The stories from that evening are my most treasured souveniers from Savannah. Highly, highly reccomended.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Boring!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2005

Let me start by saying I went on this tour because of the reviews on this site and I would not take this tour again. I was expecting it to be a really creepy good time...not the case. Greg is a good story teller but tends to get side-tracked and your left wondering was does this have to do with anything or get on with it already. The bars were interesting. In my opinion, the only reason to go on this tour would be to go into the upstairs of the moon river brewing company which is unfinished and pretty creepy. I think we would have been better off going on a ghost tour and just visiting the bars ourselves!

Trussville, Alabama
“What a Great Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2005

My best friend and I decided to take th Pub Tour and boy, were we sure glad that we did! Greg is an amazing storyteller and just an all-around great, funny guy. There were about 25 of us in the group and everyone really had a great attitude so it made the entire atmosphere of the group fun. Unfortunately, we did not see any spooks, but that's okay...there were plenty of spirits! Greg, if you read these reviews, the ladies sure enjoyed hanging out at the top of Churchills. Good luck with the tours and I am planning on bringing my husband to experience your tour the next time we are in Savannah. Keep up the good work!

Hendersonville, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2005

We went on this tour only because of the wonderful reviews we read on this website. The other reviewers must have gone on a different tour than the one we did. First of all, we did not get Greg - we got Jean. Secondly we were told to go to a bar and tell the bartender that we were there for the tour and he didn't know anything about it. Jean showed up about 10 minutes late. Thirdly Greg told us when we called to inquire about the tour that we would visit 4 bars. Well, we visited 4 bars, but only went inside two of them - the first one was having a private wine tasting and we couldn't go in there. We went into the 2nd one; couldn't go in the 3rd one; and got to go in the 4th one - the Moon River - which was the best of the 4. As in all the reviews, it was pretty creepy and was the only good part of the tour. The other surprise about this tour is that the stories were mostly about bordellos! When Jean started talking about that my husband and I looked at each other as if we weren't sure we were in the right place. And....one of the reviews mentioned going by the cemetery - which we never did. So, bottom line - this tour was not worth the $30 we paid for it and it wasn't the haunting, creepy time that we thought we were going to have. I do not recommend this one.

Grayson, Kentucky
“The best tour in Savannah!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2005

The tour is the best time spent in Savannah if you are interested in the history of this hautingly beautiful Southern city. If you want something to fill a few hours during the day by all means take a bus tour of the city. If it comes down to a budget issue, either time or money, then I highly recommend you take Greg's tour. Especially if you are touring the city in the summer months, by taking a haunted pub crawl you get to experience double the spirits (if you are lucky!) If you still aren't convinced that you should spend the time or money on this tour just know that I went in Jan '05 and I'm going back April '05 to take my mother and aunt! If you have limited time in Savannah you really should consider a tour----especially this one!