“The website talks this place up too much!” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
Bluffton, South Carolina
“The website talks this place up too much!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We purchased the groupon deal for the couples rendezvous for two, trying to make the appointment was not a smooth experience at all. My boyfriend called several times to set up our appointment and some of the time no one answered the phone and the other times someone answered and said they were not at the spa so they would have to call back to set up the appointment. Annoying! Then when we arrived for our appointment, she wanted to see the groupon but when we booked the appointment they took the groupon code and I could only pull up that I purchased and redeemed the groupon which created an issue. We sat for about 15 minutes before we were taken back for our massages and asked our names several times. The massages were just okay, and to be honest I'm not sure if the two girls were even licensed massage therapists, they had some very odd techniques. At one point during my massage she "karate chopped" my whole body..never bad that before! I just didn't feel relaxed and calm here, and it just got worse they brought us back bath robes to put on to go to the jacuzzi but that wasn't ready so we went into a random room and sat with our mimosas for about 20 minutes. When we finally made it to the jacuzzi...IT WAS NOT A JACUZZI. I would call it a garden tub at best!! Two people barely fit in it and she told us we had 20minutes, the website says 30minutes. When we went to check out she demanded to know what percentage we were tipping, which is incredibly awkward and unprofessional. I'm a hairstylist and work for tips as well, I am tipped on what people can afford and how good my service was. People should be warned with tip and the $7 tax you spend an additional $50! I will not be back and I truly think there are only good reviews on here because she offers a coupon if you write a review and then email it to her. Not good business, no relaxation at all.

Visited October 2013

Georgia, US
14 attraction reviews
“Best deep tissue massage ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We did the couples spa package and added facials. It was great. The staff was very attentive and experienced. A relaxing afternoon that I would like to repeat.

Highly recommend!

Visited October 2013
Richmond Hill, Georgia, United States
“Staff needs to book their own appointment.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Called to ask questions about a groupon offer and spoke with someone for less than 3 minutes since I was hung up on. All I wanted to do was inquire on reservation availability before purchasing a groupon deal. She definitely misunderstood me and assumed I was trying to make a reservation without making the groupon purchase. Attitude! So my inquiry and interest stopped there. It's hard to invest into a company that is supposed to provide relaxation services, when their own staff has so much tension that they impose it on potential customers.

Visited September 2013
Savannah, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“Excatly what we wanted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Bought the couple's package as an anniversary gift to my wife. It was perfect the staff was great and the atmosphere made for a nice relaxing experience. Will diffently visit again.

Visited July 2013
Georgia
12 attraction reviews
“Good massage, great prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We got a Living Social deal, but the prices here are still VERY reasonable. The place is fairly bare bones as far as decorations, but each employee cares about his/her job. We had a great couples massage after a little bit of a wait. Everyone was apologetic about the wait and it wasn't really their fault. We enjoyed the relaxing massage and the subsequent soak in the jacuzzi. Ms. Phyllis, the owner, was so sweet and friendly.

Visited July 2013