“The Best Massage” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #119 of 166 Activities in Savannah
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“The Best Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

My boyfriend and I went in for the Couples Massage and it was amazing. I felt so relaxed afterwards and I can hardly wait to go back. Hot towels, sparkling juice, chocolate covered strawberries enhanced the visit immensely.

Visited April 2012

Summerville, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“the staff is awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

i initially was made aware of this spa by a gift card i received for valentine's day, the first time i went i was not able to finish all the services due to employee shortage, but the owner made it up to me by giving my a complimentary body scrub, kevin gave an excellent facial and relaxing massage i would defininetly suggest this spa to a traveler in savannah or as a native of everyone was soo nice and accomodating love this place

Visited February 2012
Savannah, Georgia
11 attraction reviews
“Some reservations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

My friend and I bought vouchers for a visit to Beauty Essentials and made appointments. Upon arriving we were a little hesitant as it is in a small, nondescript strip mall but ventured forth as we had already spent the money on the vouchers. We received a nice reception and the spa is well appointed but a little gaudy - not luxurious or pretentious. There is absolutely no complaint about my massage - Ken is truly awesome. He gave a wonderful massage and was very pleasant. My problem came at the end when we were given a bill for taxes and tips. I thought that was strange but it was my first experience using a voucher so I wasn't sure. However, since that visit, I have had occasion to visit four other massage therapists here in Savannah (due to a problem with my spine). Not one of the other four have charged tax and tips are completely at the discretion of the patron. I can't help but feel that part of the experience was not legitimate and after reading a couple of reviews on other sites complaining about surprising added fees, I feel there must be some financial hijinks going on here. We did get very good massages but I would not return as I feel uncomfortable about that little trick.

Visited January 2012