My family went to Savannah for a visit in July '13. Our draw to Savannah was the historic landmarks as well as close proximity to the beach. This hotel had what my family desires in a hotel. 1. It was clean. The staff was very friendly and made us feel welcomed. 2. Free Continental breakfast. It was tasty and filling. 3. A pool. The indoor pool space super nice.
4. Location was just on the edge of walking distance from attractions, but quiet.
The negatives: our air conditioner was leaking and spurting water. It cooled but made the floor wet. We notified the staff they came up but only after 2 days of letting them know. It never got fixed. The breakfast orange juice ran out and did not get refilled the last two days.
I would recommend this place. I would return as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Shuttle Service available in the Historic District of Savannah. Hotel is located in the Historic District of Savannah, within walking distance of River Street and City Market, minutes from the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center, Savannah Civic Center and the Savannah College of Art and Design. Enjoy the shops and boutiques, restaurants & many museums each located within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Comfort Suites Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Comfort Suites Savannah