“DO THIS FIRST!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Savvy Savannah Tours

Savvy Savannah Tours
Savannah, GA 31410 (Yamacraw Village)
912-663-4400
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 166 Activities in Savannah
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: We conduct all of our tours in beautiful downtown Historic Savannah, GA.
Chicopee, Massachusetts
“DO THIS FIRST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I would seriously recommend taking this food tour your first day in Savannah - well, if you like to try the local foods anyway :) Cyndie was our hostess - and she was wonderful...a local, she was laid-back and lots of fun. We took a meandering walk around town while stopping a various places to try some of the best dishes we had tasted - and I say that AFTER already having spent 3 days in Savannah eating at many of the high end "hot" spots. Cyndie got a kick out of my experience with grits -"I have had instant grits", I said and she laughed so hard she cried...and it was so infectious it got us all laughing...what does a girl that lives in New England know about grits anyway??? let me tell you that the shrimp and grits we sampled was awesome. You should take this tour over any other - one of the places we stopped at we were enjoying some awesome fish and chips and while we were there another food tour came in, ate and left - or at least I think they had time to eat...they came and went so fast I am not sure!
Get a taste of the wonderful food Savannah has to offer when you first get to town and then you will have experience with a handful of great places to go to eat while you stay there.

Visited May 2013

“These hardworking gals give great tours....totally worth the money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We were in savannah during a monsoon! But that didn't stop Savy Tours... We went on food tasting and then on the martini tasting tour and had a blast. Down to earth ladies run this business and we wish them much success. Highly recommend their tours.

Visited June 2013
Taylorville
5 attraction reviews
“Savvy Savannah Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was a great tour for tasting local food and our hostess Cyndi was a great tour guide. She gave history of Savannah and was very knowledgable of the city and the cuisine. I would go again. Thanks Cyndi for a wonderful experience

Savannah, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“The Fabulous Foodie Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I recently went on Savvy Savannah Tour's "Eat it and Like it" tour and had one of the most wonderful experiences we've had in Savannah! This is a perfect way to sample some of the finest dining in Savannah, with the bonus of having the Foodie's Foodie, Jesse Blanco, as your guide. Check out Jesse's website at eatitandlikeit.com so you can see past videos of his TV show. We got to meet some members of each restaurant's staffs, including the chefs. You will be served an entrée paired with wine at each of the five dining establishments. Some of them serve several entrées, so be prepared to be full! The $100 price is the best bang-for-your-buck I can imagine. If you enjoy fine dining, I guarantee this will make for a fantastic experience and happy memories! Thanks so much Rebecca (Savvy Savannah owner) and Jesse! When can we come again???

Visited April 2013
Rebecca K, Owner at Savvy Savannah Tours, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely review! We had so much fun too getting to know you and your beautiful wife. You asked when can you come again?? Well we have space this Sunday the 19th and in June the date is set for the 23rd! Just give me a call to book so that I can give you a special discount! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
San Luis Obispo
“Savor Savannah Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

The weather wasn't the best, but Cindy was. We enjoyed all the stops and the food was wonderful. It was more than just tasting of food, Cindy gave us a taste of the history and community.