“Milan Day Spa on Btoughton - GREAT EXPERIENCE” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 139 activities in Savannah
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Savannah's hidden jewel in the heart of the Historic District.
Safety Harbor, Florida
16 attraction reviews
“Milan Day Spa on Btoughton - GREAT EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

I had made Savannah a stop on my recent road trip and after talking with Cat, she was able to work me into her schedule and what a great experience!!! I had the typical male treatment (at least I think it’s typical) of back, nose, and ear waxing and it was great. Cat was very professional and made me feel comfortable and relaxed. My initial apprehension soon disappeared as she explained what she would be doing and we engaged in conversation.
I’ll be making this a regular side trip whenever I pass through the Savannah area. Thanks Cat and we’ll see you again. Mike

Visited February 2012

“Incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012 via mobile

I was looking for places to get a Brazilian and stumbled across this jewel and decided to check it out. I was nervous bc it was my first time and didnt know what to expect. But all my worries were eased by Catherine, the owner. The place itself is very warm and inviting. She is friendly and puts your mind at ease, what I thought would be a painful experience ended up being the exact opposite. Everyone should check this place out you wont regret it.

3 attraction reviews
“Fabulous!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012 via mobile

After receiving several services by Milan Day Spa, I feel it's time to share my experience. My first time going I started with a microdermabrasion. By far best I've ever had! My next visit was a facial, manicure with shellac nail polish and a pedicure. Facial was excellent, shellac nail polish lasted for weeks and pedicure felt great!! I decided to purchase the series (6 microderms) since the first was so good. At this point I've asked Cat tons of questions and wanted to know how to get rid of my sun spots. she suggested the TCA peel. I had my first one 6 mnths ago and my second 2 weeks ago. My face looks and feels fabulous!! I've had numerous people to ask what I've done and how great my skin looks, including my husband who normally would not notice. I also started using the Eminesence line and my face loves me! I use the poppy seed exfoliant, stone crop wash, and sugar plum moisturizer. I can see such a huge difference in my face since going to Cat. She is absolutely fabulous!! My face looks and feels phenomenal!! The entire staff there are all so friendly. I will probably never go to another spa with all the fabulous services I've received from Milan!

Savannah, Georgia
“Amazing Facial”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

I had a facial with Lisa and it was the best facial that I have ever experienced! She is skilled, loves her work and wants you to have the best experience. The organic products that she uses are amazing and my face has never looked better. I highly recommend Milan Day Spa and Lisa!!!

Visited November 2011
Savannah, Georgia, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful massage and atmosphere, easy to get to!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

I got a great massage today from Veronica. She was relaxing, attentative and had the perfect touch. After receiving many massages from around Savannah, I can say that Veronica is one of the best. She understands that it's about the touch and not always pressure which is important in a massage.

Milan is centrally located in Downtown Savannah, and with free parking on Broughton, you are less than a block or two away from a great experience. I highly recommend the Milan Day Spa!

Visited December 2011