This is by no means a luxury hotel, but i didnt expect that for $70 a night. For the price the hotel is very nice. Clean, decorated central atrium. Fitness room. A few computer stations to check email. Basic complementary breakfast. My friend and I got a king suite which had a large living room with flatscreen TV and a kitchenette. The bathroom floors weren't exactly the cleanest but i wasn't "sketched out" by the dirt. Overall, decent place to stay on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Gem Among Midtown Savannah's All-Suite Inn Near Savannah 's Historic District,Oglethorpe Inn & Suites is an excellent and affordable alternative to the higher priced hotels in downtown Savannah. It's consistently one of the highest rated and most positively reviewed Savannah hotels on TripAdvisor, listed in the Top Twenty out of 108 properties. Easily accessible from I-16 /I-95 and Savannah International Airport, Oglethorpe Inn & Suites offers business travelers,vacationing families and sports teams accommodations close to all of Savannah's favorite spots, one block away from Oglethorpe Mall(over 140 stores) . Recently purchased all new bedding, sheets, comforters and pillows. Guests enjoy complimentary hot continental breakfast, high speed wireless internet with free lobby computers/printers, private outdoor pool / sundeck and a fitness center / laundry facilities on-site, free parking, 32" flat screen TVs in every suite with coffeemaker, microwave & mini-fridge, living room with over 450 sq. ft.all non-smoking, Free newspaper & local calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Oglethorpe Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oglethorpe Inn And Suites
- Oglethorpe Inn & Suites Hotel Savannah
- Oglethorpe Hotel Savannah