“Great little shop” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kitchens on the Square

Kitchens on the Square
38 Barnard Street, Savannah, GA 31401 (Downtown)
912-236-0100
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 48 Shopping in Savannah
Type: Specialty Shops, Other, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Clever, unique, and vintage wares to make your kitchen smile! Located in the Historic District, 38 Barnard St, Savannah, GA.
florida
14 attraction reviews
“Great little shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stumbled into the shop after a long day of shopping on our way back to our B & B and I think my boyfriend liked it better than me. I'm the cook in the family but he loved all of the neat little gadgets that they have for sale. The "utensil wind chimes" were awesome, I wish I could have bought one! If you love to cook and love everything kitchen, go here!

Visited May 2013
KitchensontheSquare, Manager at Kitchens on the Square, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you for your review, seminoleam! We're so happy y'all found our store during your walk around Savannah. The utensil mobiles you saw all around the store are made by a KOTS girl with vintage kitchenwares collected over the years (we do have wind chimes for sale! Next time you stop in, we'll happily point those out). We hope the store inspired your boyfriend to do some cooking too!
Come see us again soon!

Richmond, Virginia
66 attraction reviews
“Great Shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

This store had some of the most interesting kitchen items I've ever seen. Better than a trip to my local William Sanoma store.

Visited April 2013
KitchensontheSquare, Manager at Kitchens on the Square, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for your review, 1967foodie! We like to keep all things unique and intriguing floating around our store. We're glad you saw some things you've never seen before--that is a great compliment!
Until your next visit, happy cooking!
12 attraction reviews
“Sweet surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

What a cool store. Great selection of fun and funky kitchen items. Sublime store decor and staging. Friendly greeting and great service from knowledgeable staff. Even if you don't cook...you eat. Stop in for a visit well worth it!! Very glad we did.

Visited April 2013
You're right, Beth P, we all eat (and here at Kitchens on the Square, boy do we eat!). Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad you liked our decor--we're changing and rearranging constantly so come back to see us again soon...you're sure to find something new!
Always make your kitchen smile!
Savannah, Georgia
“The Best Little Kitchen Store in the World!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

WOW! Who would have expected this quaint façade to house such an atmosphere of sophistication and fun!? Everywhere you look is something clever, cute and useful. The biggest surprise is the great quality I found in all the items in the shop. Not only were the selections tasteful, thoughtful and delightful, but sturdy, well-made and useful also! Who knew that an hard boiled egg gadget could make my hard boiled eggs perfect every time (the sign of a superior chef is to be able to do this...and now I CAN!) Entertaining décor (great stuff on the walls; don't miss these!) rounds out this "do not miss" spot on your next trip to Savannah, GA!

Visited April 2013
The Best Little Kitchen Store in the World!! Wow, THANK YOU, PBUTTERFIELD!! It truly is a great honor to know you enjoyed being in this little kitchen store as much as we do! We hope to delight and surprise you each time you return to visit. Come see us soon!
Happy Cooking!
Savannah, Georgia, United States
“Best Bridal Shower Location in Savannah!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I recently hosted a bridal shower at Kitchens On the Square... and it was a wonderful experience! I walked into the store to be greeted with a smile and a beautifully decorated table complete with tulle bows on the back of each chair! This will be my go to celebration spot for future parties and showers! The cooking class was informative and fun. Nicole, the owner, was a joy to listen to while she taught us all the cooking tips and tricks she has picked up over the years. My guests raved about how much fun they had. I can't say enough about this cute little kitchen store... we are lucky to have them in Savannah!

Visited April 2013
Thank you for this wonderful review, Hoosierkass! We absolutely love hosting parties and groups for our cooking classes and we're glad you and your guests enjoyed your time here with us! Nicole really is a great teacher, isn't she? Please come visit us again soon!
Happy Cooking!