Excellent water front location with great views with the added attraction of a ferry ride to the river front boardwalk where you can have all kinds of gastronomic indulgences. Rooms were nice for the price but service lacked. The Spa attendant was kinda rude making you feel as if she is doing a favor giving you an appointment. The front desk needs to be bigger with only two counters for a 200 plus room hotel? A line is unsightly for check ins. Pool area was great although a little congested, could do with a more expansive one. Hotel need more recreational areas close to main building as the heat is oppressive to walk. The average rating is because I expected better service as the guest expects to get better than a downtown hotel attention.
One more plus was the food, excellent menu and flavors even for a buffet. I congratulate the chef.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern charm meets modern luxury at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, in the heart of the historic Savannah River District. Savannah's premier resort is the prime location; not far from fantastic shopping and nightlife, but removed just enough for tranquility. Enjoy complimentary water ferry service to River Street, renovated guest rooms, meeting rooms and public spaces. The Resort is adjacent to International Trade and Convention Center, 20 min from the airport, 90-second ferry ride to River Street. Be well. Be Westin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort And Spa
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Hotel Savannah
- Westin Savannah Harbor Hotel
- Westin Savannah Harbor Resort
- Savannah Westin