This is a nice hotel with average rooms and good restaurant but overpriced as on site dining can be. The location across the river from the city is good for conferences and larger meetings since there are good facilities for that. The water taxi is nice but just enough of an inconvenience that we did not go across to the city as much as we had planned.
River view rooms were nice to watch shipping traffic go by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern charm meets modern luxury at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, in the heart of the historic Savannah River District. Savannah's premier resort is the prime location; not far from fantastic shopping and nightlife, but removed just enough for tranquility. Enjoy complimentary water ferry service to River Street, renovated guest rooms, meeting rooms and public spaces. The Resort is adjacent to International Trade and Convention Center, 20 min from the airport, 90-second ferry ride to River Street. Be well. Be Westin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort And Spa
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Hotel Savannah
- Westin Savannah Harbor Hotel
- Westin Savannah Harbor Resort
- Savannah Westin