We spent 1 night at the Westin Savannah Harbor for a girls trip. We checked in at 4pm on Friday and were able to spend some time at the gorgeous pool area sipping on margarita's. There is a stunning view of River Street in downtown Savannah. The pool area had plenty of room so no one was squished too closely to the person next to them.
We took the ferry into downtown Savannah for dinner and it was surprisingly packed. We enjoyed the quick trip across the river on the outside deck of the front of the ship.We caught the last ferry back to the hotel at midnight and slept well in our heavenly beds.
Breakfast in the Restaurant the next morning was delish!
We will be back and spend more time in the pool area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern charm meets modern luxury at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, in the heart of the historic Savannah River District. Savannah's premier resort is the prime location; not far from fantastic shopping and nightlife, but removed just enough for tranquility. Enjoy complimentary water ferry service to River Street, renovated guest rooms, meeting rooms and public spaces. The Resort is adjacent to International Trade and Convention Center, 20 min from the airport, 90-second ferry ride to River Street. Be well. Be Westin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Starwood, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort And Spa
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Hotel Savannah
- Westin Savannah Harbor Hotel
- Westin Savannah Harbor Resort
- Savannah Westin