“Awesome!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jen's & Friends

Jen's & Friends
34 Bull Street, Savannah, GA 31401 (Downtown)
(912) 238-5367 ‎
Neighborhood: Downtown
Orlando, Florida
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

If you come to Savannh, this little gem is a must! My husband enjoyed a peanut butter Oreo martini while I had water. Jen, the owner of this amazing place, came over noticing that I am obviously pregnantm and told me she can make non alcoholic martinis as well. She suggested a Mommy and Me Reeses martini. It was delicious!! Thanks to her, I was able to experience a martini right along with my husband. We will definitely be back!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Palm Harbor, Florida
“Great drinks, people and prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

When you visit a touristy area, you expect to pay more for drinks, food, etc. Not so at this place. My husband and I went to Jen's not only once but twice during our two day visit to Savannah. I had to try the Rice Krispie martini (different but very good). I was also introduced to a different and delicious twist on the mojito. Fresh basil, vodka, lemon, simple syrup and a dash of sour. OMG! I have to try to replicate this at home. So refreshing! The prices were very reasonable. The owners, Steve and Jen were very friendly. It's not going to be a locals only place for long!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Plant City, Florida
“Cool bar to go for one or many”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Stopped in here on out last trip to savannah and was really happy we did. My wife had a rice crispy martini that was good and it was just a chill atmosphere. We like hanging with the locals and felt like one here. It's like a nice dive bar if that makes sense. Will be back for sure.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Springfield, Georgia
“Great Drinks...not worth the hassel?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have made a few visits with the same end result. The bartenders first off will serve there regulars before others even if you had been waiting 10 min! The place is TINY with limited seating. With that said they have a LONG list of GREAT drinks so if you can handle all that for the experience of a GREAT martini I say Go.

Visited August 2012
Dana Point, California
“Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Stopped in for a cocktail after Octoberfest. Very nice and friendly staff. Gave good recommendations for dining options. Will definitely return.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere