“Extremely Pleased” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Savannah

You added Wingate by Wyndham Savannah to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Savannah
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11 Gateway Boulevard East, I-95 and GA Hwy 204 Exit 94, Savannah, GA 31419   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #86 of 112 Hotels in Savannah
Milledgeville
“Extremely Pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

I have stayed at this location on a number of occasions and the accommodations and service have always far exceeded my expectations from checking in to checking out. The staff at this hotel treat you like kings and queens. Whatever this hotels says it offers, you can guarantee that that is what you will get. The location is convenient to everything you would need.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011 via mobile

Excllent facility and staff. I enjoyed my stay there.

• Stayed February 2011
Morgantown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2011

The room was very clean. The staff was very helpful. It was easy to navigate everything.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Acworth, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2011

We stayed here for one night on our way down to Florida. I have a 19 month old and a 7 year old. I didn't reserve a pack-n-play and was told they only had one when we arrived so we had to dig ours out of the car. They were completely booked though.

I think overall the rooms and facilities seemed clean. The bathroom could have used some updating. I chose this hotel because we stayed at another Wingate by Wyndham in November an I was very impressed with that one. This one was definitely not as up-to-date as the other.

I also wanted the ease of having a continental breakfast since we had 2 small children that would be up before we wanted them to be. I was actually really disappointed with the selection. There were pre-formed egg patties, sausage patties, waffles, cereal, and pastries. That was it. No other meat selection and very limited beverage selection. I would have rather gone to the McDonald's right outside but since it's in the middle of a gillion other hotels it was swamped.

There is a Sonic right across the street that is open for breakfast and has good hot coffee if you're not into the hotel breakfast offerings. Since it's not as visible from the main road there was nobody there so we got super fast service.

Room Tip: Choose a room farther away from elevators
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Macon, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

We stayed here for a bachelor party and had two rooms. We chose this location because it was cheaper than downtown and located next door to Henderson Golf club where we played. Henderson Golf club was nice but nothing special. Wouldn't play there again.

The room was nice and clean with plenty of room. The front desk workers were not very friendly especially the gentleman working at night. There are plenty of places to eat close by. Find Loves seafood on the river. About 1.5 miles away and great food. If you plan on going downtown stay closer or you will pay $40 each way for a taxi. I highly recommend Bert from B&M taxi. He was great and drove us all weekend. He cut us a deal but we still would have come out cheaper staying downtown. Plus, it was 20-30 min ride to river street.

All in all, nice place to stay if traveling on I-95. Clean, quite, good breakfast, what more do you want? If touring savannah or going downtown stay closer!

• Stayed March 2011
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011 via mobile

We had a terrible experience here. The front desk girl was very rude to us and put us in a room that reeked of stale cigarette smoke after we specifically requested a non- smoking room. After getting another room, we discovered how dirty the room was.... dirty bathroom (especially the toilet), dusty, torn and stained curtains, and just ugly overall decor. Also had to call in a noise complaint in the middle of the night due to a bunch of rooms full of partiers. Needless to say, we were not happy!
I do not recommend anyone stay at this hotel... especially if you have higher standards for hotels!

• Stayed February 2011
Spring Lake, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2011

I do not even question where I stay anymore when I travel. If you get a room saver magazine you can stay at this wonderful hotel very economical. The breakfast is good, staff is friendly, and I always get a good nights sleep. The rooms are very modern with flat screen TV's, comfortable beds, refrigerator, microwave, and a great work area. The location is very nice. I recommend this hotel to anyone who travels alone or with family.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Savannah? Share your experiences!