“Fast & Fresh Delivery” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #228 of 786 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Once three men had the most beautiful dream a man can have, a social club where all men can sit down together at the table of brotherhood, eat, drink and be merry.
McDonough, Georgia
“Fast & Fresh Delivery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We ordered dinner for delivery when we got back from Robin William's comedy show. The food was delivered fast and fresh. Definitely better than pizza!

Visited February 2013

savannah
“Very different from when it was B&B”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This place is pretty cool, the new owners and remodled and cleaned it up and added a beautiful outdoor bar. The drinks prices are average. The crowd is usually younger, (20's). It used to be more of a rock, punk type place, it's not anymore. Great live music

Visited December 2012
Salem, Massachusetts
“Accidentally found the first time. Sought out the second time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

On the evening of our arrival to Savannah, I went out to find something to bring back to the family for a quick supper. I wandered into the Social club mostly because it was appealing. The outdoor courtyard bar area seems like a fabulous place to pass an evening.

This particular night, however, it was pretty cold, and I was really just looking to hunt and gather for the family. The bartender was friendly, helpful, and super nice. I ordered a cocktail while I waited for the food and chatted happily with her. My impression while waiting was that this place holds the potential to be my regular place if I lived in Savannah. They have enough TVs to cover any sporting event you might want to watch, but there is also areas where you can sit and be social. There are pool tables and darts inside and a very well stocked bar. But my visit was only quick enough to get the take-out food.

I didn't have any expectations for the food (just looking to fill the void for the kids). But the sandwiches turned out to be delicious. So good in fact that my son begged to have another pulled pork sandwich the next day for lunch. I was happy to oblige.

I'm looking forward visiting Savannah again and spending some time in that courtyard.

Visited February 2013
Peoria IL
“One of my favorites spots in Savannah”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Visited Savannah, GA for New Years this year. We spent quite a bit of our time here with mixed results. For the most part recommended though.

Saturday night there was a live jazz band that was pretty good. Service was a little slow that night but in all fairness they were packed. When we did get our servers attention we were taken care of quickly. Bathroom line was pretty long that night also. Beer garden was awesome outside though though. The gas heaters made even a chilly GA night tolerable in December.

Sunday in the day time we had a great time here. We came back to watch the Bears game and were surprised to find 3 other groups of Bears fans had also decided to come to Social Club to watch the game. Not sure what time they opened but we had to wait till Noon for cocktails (GA, Law). After the beers started flowing it was all good. We had some food and it was pretty. The Blackened Chicken Sandwich was tasty and well prepared. Fries were good too. Our friend tried a couple of different types of taco's and they said they were tasty. We also ordered a side of the mac and cheese. It was homemade and made with some sort of white cheese. Very good. We met some locals who were helpful with information regarding the area. Large selection of drinks and booze. We had a good time here check it out.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Just the thought of their macaroni and cheese has me considering a drive from Beaufort on a rainy, winter day...A group of us each ordered The Jack sandwich as well as a side of mac and cheese. None of us spoke a word until the last plate was clean. The mac and cheese, made from scratch in house, was a welcome taste of home. The Jack was served with a side of vinaigrette at the recommendation of our waitress and was phenomenal. The bread was grilled to perfection, the hummus was delicious, the veggies were fresh and crisp. They certainly take pride in their food. Our waitress was very attentive and we thoroughly enjoyed our conversation with her on a slow Thursday night. We will absolutely brave downtown parking just to eat here again!

• Visited November 2012