“Best burgers ever!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 786 Restaurants in Savannah
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Hamburgers, American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Savannah's neighborhood joint featuring Coastal area Farmers and American craft brewers.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best burgers ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is my goto place whenever I'm in Savannah. I always stop here at least once and as soon as I'm done, I want more!!!! The staff is super cool, friendly and be sure to get there early on the weekends as it get packed early!!!

Visited December 2013

Rockford, Michigan
“Great burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

This place was recommended by a friend for the delicious burgers. It wasn't the best I ever had, but very good! The home made pickles topped it off and the friendly bartender was a big plus. The craft beers were good, too. The atmosphere was very cool and casual. If you're looking for a good, quick meal, this is your place!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sebring, FL
“Best meal in savannah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

This was my husband's favorite spot out of our meany in Savannah. He had The Whole Farm and fries, I had the Rustico with the side salad for the extra $2. We both had them cooked bloody, which was comparable to medium rare. Both were excellent. We will definitely be back on our next trip to Savannah.

Visited January 2014
Clayton, New York
“Horrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Came for a late lunch early dinner. Had seen great reviews on trip advisor so thought we would give it a try. Food was amazing. Service was horrible. We got Jeffrey who was nice but we never really saw him and he seemed to want us to leave from the moment we sat down. We were rushed out as if we weren't even wanted. Although the food was amazing we wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Worth our wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Missed coming in on our last visit and I was fretting we'd have a long wait this time. We arrived about 8PM on a Saturday evening and our wait was about 20 mins. During that time, enough room opened up at the bar area to accommodate our group although we did wait for a table instead. We had meat-eaters as well as vegetarians within our group and all were satisfied. I found the cup of Vegan Chili flavorful and a nice lead-up to my Veggie Reuben. The burgers got a hearty thumbs up from the rest of the group! Fries were outstanding. We were too stuffed for dessert. Nice selection of beers as well. Charming place...I appreciated the vintage holiday decor during our visit. Can't wait to return.

• Visited December 2013