“Highly Recommended!” 5 of 5 stars

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I did a ton of research before choosing a tour company - I am a "horse person" with two of my own at home, and care of the horses and happiness in their jobs was top priority for me. My other half and I walked up on a Wednesday morning and booked a public tour. No one else signed up for our same time, so it was effectively a private tour, which was great. Blake was our guide and Billy our trusty steed, and both were outstanding. I already had some knowledge of the historic district and we had seen quite a bit already just walking around, so Blake tailored the information she shared and the route we took to some things we hadn't seen or heard about yet. Billy was a rock star - he knows the streets of Savannah like the back of his hoof. One of my own horses is older, and I recognized in Billy an old guy who knows his job and enjoys it - don't let his prominent "old horse" hips fool you, Billy's round belly and fleshy shoulder show that he enjoys his food! I debated whether it was worth spending the money for a carriage tour since we had already seen so much, but I'm really glad we did and that we chose Carriage Tours of Savannah for it!

Visited November 2013

Warner Robins, Georgia
“This was so much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

This tour was awesome! Our tour guide was full of interesting information and the stories about the sights were fun to listen to. Being in an open air carriage was something different and added to the tour, plus it allowed us to enjoy the great weather. I would highly, highly recomend this tour!

Visited November 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Ghost tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We had an enjoyable ending to a first visit to Savannah. Our driver was informative and entertaining.

3 attraction reviews
“Nice evening ride.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We took a 9:00pm tour with AJ and Billy the horse. AJ was very nice and asked us what type of tour we were looking for. He gave us some historical facts, most of which we already heard in walking tour that we did earlier that same say. So it was a little redundant. He also didn't have very nice things to say about our walking tour guide, which we found to be a little weird/uncomfortable. He made us feel like we wasted our money on the walking tour. I didn't like that. I wish he would have just kept that to himself. Other than that, it was a lovely after dinner ride. AJ's jokes were cheesy, yet funny. We had a good time. I think my husband requested champagne on in advance though, and there was none.

Dillon, South Carolina
“Informative & Interesting Ghost Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I really enjoyed the tour! It was a lot of fun! We're planning to go back to Savannah for St. Patrick's Day.