“Better carriage ride than most.” 5 of 5 stars

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Jacksonville, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“Better carriage ride than most.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I guess I have Ben to savannah at least 20 times, usually just to get away and relax, so believe me, a carriage ride was a "touristy" thing I wasn't interested in....but I had brought newbies along , and of course they wanted to do this. When we got aboard, I asked the driver to hit the back places and she asked if I had ever been to the colonial section...I hadn't. So simply by asking , we got to clip clip through the oldest areas in town...no traffic, and a very pleasant and informative historical ride. Loved it !

Visited October 2012

Mayfield, Kentucky, United States
14 attraction reviews
“A Wonderful Way to View the City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I'm always a sucker for a carriage ride. I feel like you get a detailed historical presentation of the city while relaxing and enjoying the view. Our carriage driver was rich in Savannah knowledge and gave us many tips while visiting the city (Do's and don'ts).
If you have the time, take a carriage ride and enjoy the true ambiance of the southern life style. The city has over 20 city parks and on the tour you will see most of them. Savannah is a beautiful sight seeing city whether you walk, drive, or ride in a carriage.

Visited December 2012
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Very informative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

My wife,Grand Daughter and I took a horse carriage ride,great historical information by the driver. A great way to see and hear of the history of the city and the buildings.

Visited December 2012
“Justin was a great and enthusiastic tour guide.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

My first time in Savannah was filled with great knowledge and beautiful sites. I am already looking forward to coming back down to bring my husband for our Anniversary next year.

Ludowici, GA
“Romantic night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Our tour last night with Ally and Shea was money well spent. My husband is home from Korea for a few weeks and we wanted a relaxing, romantic evening out. Since we've been stationed near Savannah for many years, we've been on many tours. We still heard new facts about Savannah, however, that we had not learned in our previous 10+ tours. She catered the tour towards what we wanted and even made a stop for us at the 17hundred90 bar for us to grab a drink. Ally helped make our special night out perfect.

Visited November 2012