“Great tour!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 120 Tours & Activities in Savannah
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Please choose a private tour from the 6 tour options I offer on my site. Enjoy a private tour, with a Savannah native, in comfort (your own A/C controls) at a relaxed pace. Kathy has been a tour guide for 8 years and before that was an elementary school teacher, so her tours are great for all ages! She will pick you up at your hotel and drive you to Bonaventure Cemetery, Tybee Island, Isle of Hope, Beaufort & the Historic District! 2 person minimum & reservations required.
Chicago, IL
5 attraction reviews
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We booked a combo Live Oak and Bonaventure Cemetery tour. Kathy has so much information, it bordered on overwhelming. She is a wonderful tour guide. This is the best way to see as much as possible and to learn about the city. Highly recommend Kathy.

Visited December 2013

New York City, New York
24 attraction reviews
“Everything we want in a private tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We booked a combination tour with Kathy, the Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil tour and the Live Oak tour. We went to Bonaventure Cemetery, Bluff Drive, a huge live oak, Wormsloe Allee, and various sights in the historic district.

This tour with Kathy was terrific. She was knowledgeable, energetic, funny, and cared a lot about making sure that my husband and I were having a good time. She really brought the information to life.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Visited November 2013
GA
14 attraction reviews
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I wish I could give Kathy 10 stars! We did "The Book" tour with her and had a blast! She sure knows her "stuff" when it comes to Savannah! :) And you don't feel like you are with the "tour guide". You are just cruising around with a friend who happened to know a lot about Savannah :) A quick stop at the Krispy Kream at the end of the tour was a welcome surprise. Yeah, it had nothing to do with "The Book", but come on! Do you really need an excuse to have a fresh donut??

Fairfield, Connecticut
“THE BEST TOUR EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

My friend and I took the Live Oak Tour with Kathy; it was the best tour that I've ever been on!! Kathy is so knowledgeable about Savannah and she brings it to life with such enthusiasm. Since it's a private tour, she will gear it to your special interests; stopping wherever you like to take pictures. We covered historic Savannah as well as the outskirts...sometimes getting out of her van to take an interesting stroll (such as at Bonaventure Cemetary).
If you plan on taking a vacation in Savannah, I highly recommend Kathy; you won't regret it!!!

Littleton, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
“Good Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We chose the All About Savannah tour which includes Tybee Island and Bonaventure Cemetery. Kathy was personable and informative. She gives a great overview of the area. I would recommend more time spent in the historic district itself but we took the Oglethorpe Tour the next day which made up for it.