“THE BEST TOUR EVER!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 166 Activities in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Please choose a private tour from the 6 tour options I offer on my site. Enjoy a private tour, with a Savannah native, in comfort (your own A/C controls) at a relaxed pace. Kathy has been a tour guide for 8 years and before that was an elementary school teacher, so her tours are great for all ages! She will pick you up at your hotel and drive you to Bonaventure Cemetery, Tybee Island, Isle of Hope, Beaufort & the Historic District! 2 person minimum & reservations required.
Fairfield, Connecticut
“THE BEST TOUR EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

My friend and I took the Live Oak Tour with Kathy; it was the best tour that I've ever been on!! Kathy is so knowledgeable about Savannah and she brings it to life with such enthusiasm. Since it's a private tour, she will gear it to your special interests; stopping wherever you like to take pictures. We covered historic Savannah as well as the outskirts...sometimes getting out of her van to take an interesting stroll (such as at Bonaventure Cemetary).
If you plan on taking a vacation in Savannah, I highly recommend Kathy; you won't regret it!!!

Visited October 2013

Topeka, Kansas
4 attraction reviews
“Good Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We chose the All About Savannah tour which includes Tybee Island and Bonaventure Cemetery. Kathy was personable and informative. She gives a great overview of the area. I would recommend more time spent in the historic district itself but we took the Oglethorpe Tour the next day which made up for it.

Visited October 2013
Oshkosh
7 attraction reviews
“Thank you Kathy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Kathy is very knowledgeable and has interesting stories about all the places you visit. Touring with Kathy is just like spending time with a good friend. I had a great time.

Helena, Montana
8 attraction reviews
“Live Oak & Tybee Island Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We found Kathy through trip adviser. We had a great time. We took both the Live Oak Tour and next day took the Tybee Island Tours. Kathy picked us up in front of our condo rental unit which was great so we didn't have to figure out where to go. Making the arrangements was totally stress free. She even called the day before to confirm. She was prompt, great vehicle, very comfortable, smoke-free. It was a very relaxed tour. Like driving around with a friend. She's a teacher by trade which lends itself to a historically accurate tour. She likes people and it shows. If we wanted to tweak things a little, it wasn't a problem. She even waited for my husband to climb the lighthouse so he could take pics. She's fun with a great sense of humor. You really come away feeling like nothing is a problem for her. Loved the stress free tours.

In terms of the two tours, seeing the Isle of Hope and the largest oak tree were my favorites. My husband seconds that. On the Tybee Island Tour, going to the Crab Shack and meeting the gators, there was so much to see there. Loved touring the island, the marshes, the ocean, walking on the beach, great memories from childhood. I would highly recommend both of these tours. Kathy also made recommendations for other things to do and places to go see and made suggestions of places to eat. It was a really good experience. Thanks, Kathy!

3 attraction reviews
“An amazing tour with an amazing lady!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

My aunt and I booked a tour with All About Savannah Tours. We were met at our Bed & Breakfast by Kathy, our tour guide. We had signed up for two tours that ran back to back. We chose the Midnight In The Garden Of Good and Evil tour and the Tybee Island tour. We thoroughly enjoyed the relaxed, informative afternoon with Miss Kathy! We had the opportunity to see many amazing sites and ask lots of questions. In my opinion, if you decide not to take a Savannah tour with Kathy, your missing the REAL Savannah.