“Excellent Tour!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 139 activities in Savannah
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Please choose a private tour from the 7 I offer on my site. Enjoy a private tour, with a Savannah native, in comfort (your own A/C controls) at a relaxed pace. Kathy has been a tour guide for 8 years and before that was an elementary school teacher, so her tours are great for all ages! She will pick you up at your hotel and drive you to Bonaventure Cemetery, Tybee Island, Isle of Hope, Beaufort & the Historic District! 2 person minimum & reservations required.
St. Petersburg
“Excellent Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

My wife and I found Kathy through our Concierge at Mansion on Forsyth Park. We were lucky to book her with a days notice. Kathy was on time, professional, personable, funny and we had a great time with her. We did Bonaventure Cemetery, a historic district tour, a stop for a sugar fix at Krispy Kreme, and the DAR cemetery where we got to use the "spriit meter" that senses electro-magnetic energy (spriits). It was a hoot. She asked us in advance what we liked and we could tell she adapted the tour to our likes, always stopping to thoroughly answer our questions. I highly recommend a private tour over any of the trolley tours with the masses.

Atlanta, Georgia
“"Kathy is the best tour guide in Savannah!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I took my parents to Savannah to celebrate their 50th Anniversary. Kathy's tour was on the top of our list! My Aunt from NJ met us in Savannah and she, my parents, and I enjoyed a wonderful almost 3-hour tour with Kathy through the cemetaries and some of the historical sites of Savannah. We even had a "donut/coffed" break at the Krispy Kreme! I strongly suggest anyone visiting Savannah to take one of Kathy's tours. You will not be disappointed! Her love for her city truely shines through in her knowledge of Savannah! Looking forward to another tour with Kathy the next time we go to Savannah! You are the best Kathy!

Tybee Island, Georgia
“Best Tour in Savannah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My friends and I had the time of our life. Kathy was warm and fun to be with. She had in depth knowledge of the area, including special places to see and restaurants to visit. We never would have discovered these special places had it not been for her. Loved Tybee Island the most! Can't wait to come back again. What a beautiful place to visit. . . . Kathy is the best tour guide we have ever had!

Blacklick, Ohio
“What a great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

From monment one,Kathy made us feel genuinely welcome. Our tour lasted 61/2 hours.We learned so much about the Savannah and Tybee areas.Kathy's knowledge and love of her home gave us an special insight that we have never gotten before on a tour. We hope to return to Savannah and take the ghost tour with Kathy.We had a wonderful and FUN time.

Al and Sandy

san antonio,tx
5 attraction reviews
“Great tour with a great lady”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

My wife and i took the Midnight in the garden book tour and it was great.Kathy is very friendly and helped us to understand the events in the book and movie much better.This was the best tour we took while in Savannah. Thank you Kathy.