“It was just average” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Leoci's Trattoria

Leoci's Trattoria
606 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401-5702 (Downtown)
+1 912-335-7027
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #173 of 772 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Hours of Operation: Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Savannah, Georgia
“It was just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

Way too expensive for what is offered. The service was good.

Port Orange, FL
“Pasta amore'”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

The service was great, and the homemade pasta was even better.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn, NY
“Overall bland and way overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

We had high expectations from so many good reviews. The salads were ok at $10 a pop. The pastas were bland - there was no difference between mine and my husband's. The check came to 72 dollars for 2 salads, 2 pasta dishes, 1 beer, and a moderate glass of wine. I'd say about $20 over what it should be. Now if the place blew me away - I would not have cared so much to part with my money. Not worth the trip...

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Louisville, Kentucky
“Loved Leoci's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

My daughter and I stumbled on this little gem following a college tour of SCAD. It had a charming atmosphere and a beautiful outside dining area. Next time when it's a bit warmer, we'll try that. Our waiter, Giovanni, was efficient , friendly and quite charming.
He first brought a steaming basket of perfect bread and chewy breadsticks and olive oill/balsamic dip. MMM.

There was a lunch special menu and you can also choose from the very interesting menu of treaditional Italian fare, to other dishes which feature local seafood and produce. The menu offered several choices for vegetarians. My daughter choose a delicious vegatble panini served with tossed greens and olives. She gushed. I had a half order (thankfully) of one of the best Lasagna dishes I've ever had. The noodles were homemade and paper thin. The blend of meat, cheeses and spices was delicate and flavorful. At no time did you encounter a huge chunk of meat or a thick gooey mouthful of cheese. This lasagna was expertly prepared to have the perfect balance. I am craving it while writing this.
They have a wood burning oven which produces the most awesome aroma and many dishes were made in the oven. I was tempted by their pizzas, but that only gives me reason to return Thumbs up!

Visited February 2012
“A wonderful meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012 via mobile

We had a lovely time at Leoci's. Our waiter made excellent recommendations, even given our limited dietary requirements. We hope they continue to be successful!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere