“Tired of driving” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Savannah Airport

You added Embassy Suites Savannah Airport to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Savannah Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   145 West Mulberry Boulevard, Exit 104 Off I -95, Savannah, GA 31322   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save 20%
Ranked #14 of 112 Hotels in Savannah
“Tired of driving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I was so tired; I pulled up to the first hotel that was there and I'm glad I did. The rooms were spacious and wonderfully clean. Staff was friendly and hallways were magnificent. I absolutely LOVED the desk girl's attitude and she greeted me wonderfully and explained everything pretty magnificently

• Stayed February 2013
ESDOS, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Well on behalf of us and all the other drivers on I-95 that day, we are glad you pulled in when you did!
It was great to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and services and that you left, rested, refreshed and ready to go. We hope to see you again on your next trip this way and thank you again for staying with us!

Bob B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Eustis, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I was impressed with the friendly workers in all Department's. The Hotel was a great price and location for my business trip in Savannah Georgia I had two Suites across from each other and everything was great . This Hotel showed us real Sothern Hospitality and all the Front Desk personnel were vary out going .I was greeted every morning with a Good Morning and every night with have a Good Evening that was so nice . I forgot some clothes there and Ms. Patty from House keeping sent them to my home here in Fla. I will be back to stay with Embassy Suites and see my new friends I made at the Hotel..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

What great comments! Thank you very much for staying with us! It was great to hear that you were pleased with the hotel and our staff! We hope that everything went well during your business trip and that you will be coming into Savannah again. In keeping with that Southern Hospitality there's only one thing left to say: Y'all come back now, hear!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Spacious rooms, rooms were very quite. Nice breakfast in the morning cook to order omelet, pancakes, bacon, cereals for kids and of course coffee to start. Would stay here again, complimentary drink too.

• Stayed September 2013
Hey Ken! Thank you for the great comments and for staying with us on your latest trip through Savannah. We will look forward to that next visit and hope we will again be your hotel of choice.

Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Nice clean suites, very helpful staff. But but but....very confusing hotel. When I first walked in I didn't realize where the check-in desk was, there are actually three small desks over on the left. The breakfast area is dark and gloomy (even with no windows it could be decorated much nicer) and the food is spread out all over the place, everybody seems to have difficulties finding what they want (even the silverware!). Try to find a newspaper in the morning, they are on the reception desks rather than in plain sight. Even though the hotel is next to the airport it's impossible to get a coffee before 6 am. One elevator is completely confusing, with 2 buttons per floor. Not enough lighting in the living room. Will I be back? Not likely.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us while traveling through the Savannah Area. Of course I am very disappointed you did not find the hotel to your liking. We are one of the new design options being offered by Embassy Suites.The design has gone away from the more traditional hotel designs that has a solid front desk and single buffet line for breakfast. I am very glad to hear though that our service and the cleanliness of the hotel were satisfactory. We can only hope that when you travel this way again that you will give us another chance. Hey look at it this way - now that you have stayed here, you know where everything is located! :-)

Boydton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was one of the nicest suites we have found anywhere. Loved the ability to totally separate the bedroom from the living room to accommodate those who stay up late and sleep late. The HVAC noise was a bit annoying until we got it regulated - it would be worth a look by management but the beds and pillows made for a wonderfully restful night. The staff were absolutely wonderful; friendly, helpful, and and always smiling and greeting you. We ate dinner in the hotel the first night and were very happy with the menu and the food. The evening reception and the breakfast cooked to order were equally impressive making this hotel a great value. It was a short drive into Savannah to sightsee and free parking at the Visitor Center. I would absolutely stay here again!

Room Tip: The suite was wonderful and the back of the building (away from the interstate) very quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the great comments and for staying with us while visiting Savannah! It is great to hear that you found the rooms comfortable, the food and service to your liking and the hotel as a great value. I am also pleased that you found us convenient enough to Savannah that you were able to go in and enjoy all the city has to offer. We look forward to your next rip this way and hope you will be back to stay with us!

United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Good hotel with great amenities and a good breakfast if you don't mind getting up by 8 am. Its in a good location between Hilton Head and Savannah. There are plenty of restaurants and a Wal Mart very close by if you need any extra things while on your trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking time to review our hotel! I am glad that you found the hotel to your satisfaction and were pleased with the facilities and services. As you travel I-95 again, I hope you will consider another stay at our hotel.

Clifton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The HVAC system has a motion detector system built in with it. So when you are asleep, the AC will go off - causing the room to heat up. Which is not a good thing in the south. I would recommend that the motion detector thermostat only be used in the day when the room is empty.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
ESDOS, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us and for your comments. I do regret your discomfort with our AC system. The hotel was built trying to being as "green" and energy efficient as possible and ocassionally it becomes a little too efficient. We hope that you were otherwise pleased with our hotel and services and that we may look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the Savannah area.

Bob B

Been to Embassy Suites Savannah Airport? Share your experiences!